Extreme obesity

Death feedists

Fourtonmantis:
What a messed up fantasy :/

MottiF:
I must agree with you. Being fat is great enough, with your hanging belly, growing appetite, straining clothes on your growing girth and rounder thighs, are only part of what makes it sexy. So, why trap yourself in such enormous body prison that will make your life miserable.

Because some of us get off to that. Don’t judge if it doesn’t apply to you.
9 months

Death feedists

Oh my this is dark but inevitable I think for me one day…..
9 months

Death feedists

True. We all have to go sometime. I would rather go stuffing my belly every day until my heart gives out. But not yet.
9 months

Death feedists

SammyLiz:
Oh my this is dark but inevitable I think for me one day…..

Wise of you owning this fact! We’ll all be watching your enveloping 🥵
9 months

Death feedists

While I'm not turned on by death feedism, I've been warned all my life of the health risks of being fat. I still want to be bigger. My immediate goal is another hundred pounds, but my hope is to reach 500 and stay there, as long as I'm working and need to be mobile. Ultimately when I retire down the road, I think I'd be open to blowing up as fat as humanly possible, the hell with the consequences.
9 months

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

Chip:
This is exactly the kind of pig that I dream of acquiring. A helpless blob to care for and to play with...

I'd love to be that pig smiley
1 month

Death feedists

pdt:
There's something terribly appealing about the idea of being tied to a bed for months and just massively overfed. You're moved around enough to hold off bedsores, and you're kept clean, despite the fact that you're not allowed to get up for the bathroom. But you're confined for months, and you put on over 100 lbs like that. Imagine the muscle atrophy! Your body would be useless jelly by the time your feeder undoes the cuffs. There's something delicious about the irony of being strapped to the bed when you definitely lost the ability to get up weeks or months ago.

chip:
This is exactly the kind of pig that I dream of acquiring. A helpless blob to care for and to play with...

15nknight:
Goddamn, this turned me on way too much, it sounds too perfect.

Hedonistic_Purity:
Ruin thyself, deliciously.

FeedMeBigger:
I am at a point in life I welcome to be able to indulge and enjoy food.being fed until I am immobile and then push my limits to death.

I need this to become my reality!
1 month

Death feedists

For me it's the combination of extreme size and severe medical issues that is appealing. Knowing that the only thing between my massive self and the great beyond is a room full of machines doing all they can to keep me going. Pushing the boundaries of both how large a person can become and how well medical science can keep up. Quite literally being kept alive by machines and medications until even they are no longer enough. My partner/feeder and I both agree on this fantasy and I really hope we can one day afford it.
1 month

Death feedists

+1 for getting aroused by being a fatty who constantly sweats and wheezes
4 weeks
910111213   loading