Extreme obesity

Death feedists

OpenUp:
The idea of death doesn't turn me on, no, but the idea of being rolled into the ER...put on oxygen, EKG pads slapped on my body, possibly defibrillated, while the thin nurses sneer at my body...now that's hot to me smiley

You can get ekg pads on Amazon. Just the sticky pads, not expensive. You know, just if you wanted to do a little ER role play with someone.
4 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.
I find that being a death feedist is strange. If I find a bbw to feed it would be for feeder/feedee relationship. Feeding someone to death SCARES me.
4 years

Death feedists

OpenUp:
The idea of death doesn't turn me on, no, but the idea of being rolled into the ER...put on oxygen, EKG pads slapped on my body, possibly defibrillated, while the thin nurses sneer at my body...now that's hot to me smiley
Agreed. There is something about being mad fun of like that is hot.
4 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:
As someone who cares immensely about health, I find all this extremely disturbing. Not sure how you guys feel the pro of living this sexual fantasy outweighs death itself.

Bigdaddyjack:
I find that being a death feedist is strange. If I find a bbw to feed it would be for feeder/feedee relationship. Feeding someone to death SCARES me.
Yeah, the death aspect is a bit to psychopathological for me. I can see feeding someone or yourself to excess but to kill them is a bit too much....
4 years

Death feedists

Bigdaddyjack:

Death is not the point. The point is that death is the only limit.
4 years

Death feedists

Bigdaddyjack:

JackSteven:
Death is not the point. The point is that death is the only limit.
Very interesting
4 years

Death feedists

It's just inevitable. The only thing I really like about it is using it as a fat check list...
3 years

Death feedists

becomingoverweight:

Bigdaddyjack:

I feel this! I can respect other people's fetish for being death feedists but man if I ever lost my boi I'd be devastated :x

I think I drive my feedee nuts sometimes because I make him get his blood checked regularly, go out and exercise, stuff like that just to be sure he's in good health. 10/10 Absolute nightmare fuel would be feeling responsible for his death.

Like, whatever floats your boat man, you do you, but that ain't for me.
3 years

Death feedists

Hedonistic_Purity:
Ok that was a nice welness masturbation, now let's get back to business.

Death by fat!

I'm curious to know how many piggies started masturbating while feeling particularly fat, out of shape, unhealthy, or while stuffed so much that is caused real suffering...and thoughts of a short life ended by fat snuck in while they were desperately trying to orgasm. Not a turn on at first...but turning into an obsession over time.

And how many knew right away it is how they want to go out.

glutton:
I didn't know when I started gaining. But after I was diagnosed with hypertension and type 2 diabetes, that's when it became part of the turn on for me.

RainaFo0d:
I have a very dark fetish fantasy about my gaining leading to all these problems, it turns me in so much to stuff myself full and fantasize about what all that fat is doing to my insides and over all body

Feeder1038:
It's bc a very dark fantasy of mine to really stuff a women till she is a huge blob

justapig:
i have dreamt of being fattened to death, death is the only limit that is final, since i was 10/11. i even wrote a fantasy about it and commissioned some artwork 😏🐷😈 medium.com/@gainerpig/lard-boys-d009a4eb6a75

IDontLikeSpidersAndSnakes:
Two things:

1. You cannot be arrested for your fantasies, so dream away!

2. You should spend the bit of time around someone who is truly immobile, as I have, and watch them try to breathe, move and basically do anything. There are so many wonderful cartoons and morphs of people with arm fat that's as big as a piano, and a belly so big you cannot see their arms, legs or head.

If such things were possible without the slightest discomfort, poverty and the extreme concern, worry and sadness with friends and family - if someone weighing 2,000 pounds could simply blow away at the end of their lives, into the sky, it would be a wonderful world indeed.

The reality is grim. It hurts, as in extreme physical pain and...I don't have to tell ya. It also hurts those close to you. I also don't have to tell ya.

.2 cents!

that is true that there is all of pain involved with feederism and death feederism. but that is price to pay for such a extreme fetish.
3 years

Death feedists

More reason to have things set up so you can continue to carry this out regardless if someone gets cold feet or not. Folks are free to change their minds, though this is 1 of those circumstances with devastating effects and feelings of being led astray or betrayal as both parties know what they are getting into. Some parties think they know until rubber meets the road though. It's a lot for 1 caretaker, especially if they still choose to hold on to their 9 to 5. Keep the credit card, bank account in your name etc. as submission is a powerful feeling until met with feeder guilt, as your feeder may opt to not be an enabler cutting access to food.
2 years