Fattening others

Watching someone get fat!

Is the the fattening itself that's appealing or is it the final FAT result?
6 years

I think its sexy watching a pretty girl get fat.
6 years

womansbellylover348:

If you're asking feeders, it's about both, and more than either. Watching someone grow soft and round is probably physically appealing to me because of how it's affected our relationship. Partially it's the rush of control and knowing this person has put their trust in me, and partially it's the contentment I see as they get fatter. Knowing my fiance used to run and now walking four blocks puts him out of breath, how he used to be so active and now I can more or less roll him over when I please is very satisfying to me.
6 years

It's a little of both. It's nice to see one of "them" become one of "us." It's also nice to see someone who is already a BBW/SSBBW. But after a point, even if it is 500 pounds, I don't think adding more weight is exciting.
6 years

I really love seeing how a person evolves as they grow. Especially if they were once skinny. If they were already fat, making them fatter is just going to emphasize their shape (which is still satisfying to see, don't get me wrong). But with someone who is skinny, fattening them up, you get to see them literally take a whole different shape. You'll never know if most of their fat is going to go to their ass, their thighs, their chest, their face, or their belly.

On the subject of bellies too, there's a whole bunch of different belly shapes that they can take on. It could be one big soft hanging blob hanging off of them, it could transform into a double belly, it could just be a complete sexy sea of squish, the possibilities are endless.

Plus, getting to cuddle, kiss, and caress the end result is always the best too. (Assuming this is a lover you're talking about.)
6 years

For myself, one of the real fascinations is not just the change in body configuration, sometimes there's also a change in personality. I think thin women think differently than fat women and it's a kick to see the change in personality as well as the change in body!
6 years

womansbellylover348:
For myself, one of the real fascinations is not just the change in body configuration, sometimes there's also a change in personality. I think thin women think differently than fat women and it's a kick to see the change in personality as well as the change in body!

Yes....I think I know what you mean..can you elaborate some of the ways you mentioned above in a specific sense...not just general?
6 years

One thing that comes to my mind....is when my wife puts on a good 20+ lbs. she seems to live every aspect of her life more care free....not just the extra indulgence eating.....but extra wine, deserts all the time.....sex....she just is more care free with everything in overindulgence. It's a personality change that I really love.

Another one is less hang ups about everything.....she could be wearing the same pair of jeans 20 Lbs. lighter and complain that she is to Fat.....and then still wearing them after the extra 20 Lbs. gained and not complain anymore even though they look incredible uncomfortable with a massive muffin top hanging out a good 6-8" over the low rise waist band digging into all her fat....seems more content and at peace being fatter.....like no worries just let it go and enjoy.
6 years

womansbellylover348:

It is both for me. My wife has gained steadily since we have been married. She is over two hundred pounds now. I did some active gaining this past summer and I did enjoy the gaining, but I have since lost some weight.
6 years

Thin women are considered attractive based on their body size. They are treated differently than anyone else. This gives them a level of confidence that lets them believe they can do anything, influence people and, in general, rule the world.

Fat women who have been fat all their lives are treated differently. For one thing, intellectually they're not treated equally because a lot of people equate fat with stupidity. They're not taken seriously as leaders. In time, they lose that spark of confidence that their leaner sisters have.

So when a thin woman is transformed over time into a fat woman, she is treated as though she's been fat all her life. The same prejudices and biases are applied to her as have been applied to fat women who have been fat all their lives. These women may start out with a high degree of confidence in themselves but that is soon eroded by the prejudice and discrimination they encounter.

So that, over time their personalities tend to change as they become fat women not only in body but also in personality!
6 years
12   loading