forum  general

getting my girl to flaunt her curves4 months

My wife is so self conscious about her weight and always wanting to lose weight. Meanwhile Iím secretly wanting her to gain weight and I love it when she falls off the wagon and stacks on a few pounds, it really turns me on. She is always trying to dress to look slim. But every now and then she just doesnít seem to give a fuck, like today when she was getting around the house for ages in just her black bra and little denim shorts. I loved it when she sat down with her huge tits and her rolls spilling over her little shorts. It drove me crazy. Or when she is on the treadmill (which I despise) in her crop top with tits and belly jiggling. I just wish she would embrace her curves more often like this, especially in public. Iím really trying hard to get her to wear a bikini to the beach but she is just too self conscious at this stage. If only she knew how much this would turn me on!

I mean, you could always try something like idk... telling her this stuff? Lol

Donít worry Iím always telling her how good she looks when she says she is fat, or trying to encourage her to show off her curves more. Iíve pretty much told her Iíd prefer her fat to skinny but I donít know if she really believes me and thinks Iím just being nice. Or she is just more worried what other people think, which I can sort of understand but makes me a bit sad as I think she is as hot as hell!

Buy her the type of clothes you want to see her wear. It's a present for her and a present for you.

If she doesn't want to wear a certain kind of clothes, don't push it. Just because she knows it turns you on doesn't mean that she should wear something she is not comfortable in.