Extreme obesity

Flabby belly/loose skin fetish from extremely obese weight loss?

Yes I would love to do this. My end goal is probably around 700 so I would gain to 800 and lose till I get back to 700. If I can’t lose the weight I won’t exactly be complaining.
3 years

I love the flabby saggy look. Plus the extra space leads to more jiggle and some other things I like. Still want plenty of fat there, but the saggy somewhat deflated look is a huge turn on for me.
3 years

CookNFeedin:
I love the flabby saggy look. Plus the extra space leads to more jiggle and some other things I like. Still want plenty of fat there, but the saggy somewhat deflated look is a huge turn on for me.

Described it perfectly. I don’t really get liking super perky fat just because it’s not really jiggly but to each their own.
3 years

Not 100% sure how extreme, but the very soft feeling of a woman on top who's lost 40-50lbs quite quickly is amazing.
3 years

LondonFA:
Not 100% sure how extreme, but the very soft feeling of a woman on top who's lost 40-50lbs quite quickly is amazing.

slopfatjim:
but as she wobbles empty saggy so much to play with! - wow could u hold urself for long i would not be able, her soft saggy stretched out body, oh its just too much!

Amen to that!
3 years

One woman I knew had gastric bypass surgery and lost about 150 pounds. She was really cute as a BBW and her loose, flabby skin looked absolutely amazing even following the bypass. Sadly, she hated everything about having gotten fat, the loose skin resulting from bypass, and how her once huge, perky tits turned into deflated balloons. Now she looks quite literally like a Barbie doll after numerous cosmetic surgeries, and I no longer find her attractive.
3 years

as someone who has lost 130 lbs and is constantly told my body is never enough for this community, I just really needed to see this thread, thank you all smiley
3 years

CookNFeedin:

RubyRubbed:
You should see my skin! I lost around 220lbs!
You don't say? Firstly, congratulations (assuming the weight loss was intentional). I bet you have all the right sag, stretch, jiggle now smiley
3 years

Love me a soft, sagging belly hang. So much fun to squeeze and play with, love the jiggle from a visual perspective, and your partner's flabby belly makes the perfect pillow.
3 years

I'm a big fan of how lose skin looks on a fat body considering doing it to myself gain past 400lbs then lose down to 300-250. Then start regaining to get that really fat but saggy look
3 years
12   loading