forum  weightgain

does heavy cream really make a difference?5 months

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

heavy cream certainly has more fat than whole milk; suggest you drink a special shake I have used on a woman who gained 100 lbs. in 6 months which is to add a generous amount of KARO corn syrup, weight gain powder, Cap'n Crunch and/or Sugar Frosted Flakes to ice cream and whole cream in a blender. Also, carbs help put on weight rapidly, especially for a sedentary person.

I found that by eating little for a period, then going to heavy cream and stuffing for a week, I was able to shock my body into gaining a substantial amount of weight in a short period, don't know if anybody else has the same experience.

Cady55:
I want to jumpstart my gaining and I�m really curious about heavy cream. Any one have any testimonials?

Rather than really thick cream you could try the thin stuff, single cream. I think the calories are about the same, cream thickens due to being whipped.

The advantage of single cream is it's more like milk so should be used instead of milk. Make a milkshake with single cream. Use single cream in tea and coffee.

Always have something sweet as this kickstarts weightgain.

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.

Cady55:

JackSteven:
Rather than really thick cream you could try the thin stuff, single cream. I think the calories are about the same, cream thickens due to being whipped.

The advantage of single cream is it's more like milk so should be used instead of milk. Make a milkshake with single cream. Use single cream in tea and coffee.

Always have something sweet as this kickstarts weightgain.

Cream is healthy and natural but artificial cream is unhealthy but also fattening. The advantage of artificial cream is the body stores it as fat but just leaves it there. You won't lose it, it's there forever.
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?

lmfao:
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

The best for gain is probably the heavy cream with Karo discussed earlier. The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.

lmfao:
What is natural cream and what is artificial cream?[/quote]

Dairy Cream from cows.

Elmlea from vegetable oil
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/267578609

Loads of calories and more fattening but unhealthy compared to dairy.

JackSteven:

Loads of calories and more fattening but unhealthy compared to dairy.[/quote]

AH! That is a Brit thing. I have never seen that in the
US.

The fats and sugar combination is like fat growing magic.
I can vouch for that, I've experimented with 18% cream mixed with chocolate syrup and it works so well you can almost watch yourself expand and soften before your eyes.

Cady55:

JackSteven:

Forever....?

What are the artifcial cream's that you speak of?

Cady55:

JackSteven:

boundandfeed:
Forever....?

What are the artifcial cream's that you speak of?

The enchanted ARTIFICIAL CREAM has been blessed by the great Goddess of Fatness. If consumed it will grant you PERMANENT FATNESS. Perhaps we should pray to the goddess for a taste?
1 page 1 of 3   loading