forum  personal ads

anyone know where i can get chrono trigger for a decent price?4 months

I know this ain't fat related and will probably get taken down or somethin, but fuck me this game is expensive. Where I look its like 50 plus, I want to play it but like that's a lot of money for ds game. Anyone who knows somewhere I can get it for a lower ples tell me.

- download the rom with a emulator for your pc
- download the rom for your homebrew'ed handheld/console

I could do that but I want to own the game physically, plus I feel dirty playing a game on an emulator that I don't actually have.

if i can find you the game for less than 30, could you give me like 5usd?

why would you feel dirty? you would still be able to /play/ the game and when you /do/ find the game then you can play that instead.

Well it's a nice offer to do that, I'm not sure whether the DS is region locked, the copy would have to be pal.

Also o would feel dirty playing the game on emulator because if I did not yet own the game it's kinda illegal (not that I'm super strict or anythin) but I feel like I should pay for the game first, if I owned the game I wouldn't have a problem playing it on emulator.

it is not /wrong/ because you are not /stealing/ since there are 'copies' of the same thing and not doing harm to the devs that made the game.

found; https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrono-Trigger-Nintendo-DS-2008/183124022539?hash=item2aa30ad50b:g:EyYAAOSw43hapxZy
https://www.pricecharting.com/game/nintendo-ds/chrono-trigger-ds

my paypal is; paypal.me/giantess

Yes, downloading ROMs of games you don't own is technically illegal. I try to avoid it too.
If you're wanting to collect a physical copy for DS, your chances of finding it very cheap are slim. It's like $40 at GameStop, and on Amazon. Might find one cheaper on eBay/Craigslist/Facebook though.
It's worth the price though. IMO smiley

Yeh, and back to the other message with the link, that's an auction so the cheaper price isn't guaranteed.

Also I don't want to sound funny or rude, but I never did agree to give you money for the link, I'm a student so I don't have much money that's why I'm trying to find a cheap copy.

Hey, I just remembered. Not sure if it helps or not, but you can get Chrono Trigger on your phone/tablet now if you have one. It's like $10 on Google Play store and Apple app store.
Might be worth checking out if you're looking to save money.
Although touch controls can be somewhat annoying. Lol

Yeh, I've thought of that. Although I don't want my experience to be hampered by touch controls. I'll just buy on ds when I can.