forum  fat experiences

experiences on vanilla dating sites4 months

So I'm running into the problem most feedees have when it comes to using vanilla dating sites (vanilla being non-fetish). I'm a feedee, and anyone who dates me is going to have to accept, and ideally enjoy, that I'm going to gain a ton of weight.

What are feedees' experiences with regular dating sites? I'd be especially interested on if you list specifically as a gainer in your profile, or if not when do you tell a date you're feedist?

Due to a really annoying experience I had before (that's a post I made a while back), I now include a quick line in my profiles about being chubby, enjoying it, and wanting to gain more.

Naturally, this is limiting my contact with people. There's a select set of people who like fat guys, and an even smaller selection that likes guys who intentionally get fat.

But, seeing as this is part of me, I list is as I do any other potential dealbreaker - like the fact I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, so can't date a smoker.

Thoughts on all this?

It's rough. I've had two disastrous long term relationships. One was a person who was on board with me gaining, but around 260 lbs or so confessed she wasn't attracted to me any more. The other one was outright revolted by the concept, and told me I needed professional help.

My current girlfriend and feeder I actually met like 7 years ago when I put out a Craigslist ad explicitly seeking a feeder lmao. We kind of went our separate ways until we reconnected last year, and now things are going great.

I guess what I'm saying is it pays to have some pretense. If you're going to be indulging your personal gaining fetish, your prospective partner deserves to know what they're getting into. Otherwise you'll end up with somebody who's into the Dad Bod, but finds you disgusting once you're wearing 3xl shirts.

It would be awesome to find FFA, Feeder, Fa female on regular dating site. Never had any luck. Rarely I have seen woman's dating profile that man could be chubby or even plump but never fat.

Only thing I've seen in a profile mentioned is "dad bod," 'cause that's in right now.

But even then, out of how many profiles that I've swiped through, I can count on one hand how many even said that.

I've never had to use dating sites I've been fortunate enough to meet a lot of people who also have a fat fetish locally, I never really hide my kink so the feeders come to me ^s^

experiences on vanilla dating sites3 months

Had my ad posted with my honest weight specified. When it went down to like a zillionth page one girl contacted me and I gave it a shot with dating her once.
I didn't really like her. She was like my nerdy reflection in a mirror totally predictable and behaved just like me - somehow that annoyed me. So after that I decided to break relationship until it gone too far. She was upset.
Anyway some time later I learned that she found someone else and things went good for her.
And after some more time I spotted her in a feederism group in local social network... *dun dun duuuun* Haha, I didn't get a single clue she was a FFA smiley But even if I did - lack of that 'click' between personalities wouldn't lead to anything I guess...
So I hope its better that way...

experiences on vanilla dating sites3 months

Xin:
Had my ad posted with my honest weight specified. When it went down to like a zillionth page one girl contacted me and I gave it a shot with dating her once.
I didn't really like her. She was like my nerdy reflection in a mirror totally predictable and behaved just like me - somehow that annoyed me. So after that I decided to break relationship until it gone too far. She was upset.
Anyway some time later I learned that she found someone else and things went good for her.
And after some more time I spotted her in a feederism group in local social network... *dun dun duuuun* Haha, I didn't get a single clue she was a FFA smiley But even if I did - lack of that 'click' between personalities wouldn't lead to anything I guess...
So I hope its better that way...

How ironic.