Gaining

One year, max gain, let's gameplan

Holy shit... You guys got one hell of an amazing relationship hah!

I have a friend that's also veeeeeeeeeeeeery into numbers. She's also very nervous about going to big though. She usually sets her max at around 160 but her mental barricades have kinda been waning in that regard.

First thing she does when she get's hyped for the adventure is make a spreadsheet of her daily calorie count and her weight. She get's her weight first thing the next morning to make sure it's not just food.

Albiet it sounds like you're going way harder on this than she usually does. She normally drinks Ensure plus to get the job done. But she still manages to pack on the pounds quickly.

She also measures her proportions and looks to see which grew more that day. She's generally super enthusiastic about her lower half growing.

Generally when she is gaining I kinda talk to her about all the small changes and how they keep adding up. "Why not give your thighs a squeeze, my aren't they getting soft? Filling out your pants more and more by the day. Careful now you're getting dangerously curvy! One more bite and your curves might start growing to the point past containment." And stuff like that.

Or sometimes I tell her how much a person normally eats, and compare it to her end of day results. Or when she has a particularly big enough meal... One time she woke up and I managed to get her to consume about a thousand calories before she even got in the shower in the morning.

"Wow... You managed to consume what most would have in an entire day, in thirty minutes. Talk about ballooning hm... Someones gonna be wearing their fat pants today that's for sure. I wonder how long those will last if this becomes a habit."

Just filling her head with the "what if's" of her achievements becoming the norm.
6 years

What a plan!

If your husband is into gaining and bigger girls then this is quite possibly one of the sexiest ideas going.

He is going to come home to a totally different looking wife from the one he left behind, your body will look and feel different and he is going to have so “suffer” all that anticipation and excitement for a whole year. I know he will get pictures but it will still be a massive thrill especially as he won’t be able to touch.

A year of indulgence could make quite a difference.

Is he on FF? You should update him about your weight weekly through the forum, that would be hot as hell with a little bit of naughty on top.

Good luck with your plans:-)
6 years

1. Good luck.

2. A year is a long time. Break it down into phases, with dedicated milestones, lookbacks, breaks, reinforcements, and doctor visits. You want him to come home to you being huge, not you being sick.

3. Don't be scared of setbacks, plateaus, and wavering enthusiasm.
6 years

When you drink that heavy cream, be sure to add lots of sugar to it. (Karo syrup works well since it dissolves better)

You probably want to add some flavoring to it as well, whatever you like.

Drink them as "extra" treats, right before bed, mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and enjoy eating until you are full at your regular meals.

I predict that you will grow pretty quickly this way!
6 years