Gaining

Fat parents

PregnantStarSmoke:
I remember my mom being pretty fat when I was growing up. She lost most of the weight before she died but it wasn't a choice really. My sister was chunky but I'd never consider her fat. I was over 300 pounds in middle school and had no idea that I was much bigger than any of the other kids, you could call me blissfully unaware at the time haha. My
parent's had a lot of issues that they dragged me into which is why I got so fat as a kid. I don't think I ever influenced them to get fatter though. Everything just
kind of happened naturally.

That is pretty insightful. I knew a few girls in high school that were beautiful and ended up gaining a lot of weight....probably in the 250-280 lb. range.

I thought it was interesting that you mentioned “blissfully aware”....you must have had a lot of fiends and we’re pretty cool and self confident (which I would assume was the case). I am sure you had your overwhelming male attention even then. I honestly believe there were other guys that liked heavier prettier girls even back then that were to imitate to admit it. It would be great to hear a few stories of guys that you could tell that were like that.
6 years