Stuffing

Stuffing before bed

I love stuffing myself silly right before bed, a huge macdonalds stuffing og tons of pizza og pasta.

I keep eating till im 100% full, and my belly hurts.

But then when i wake up in the morning, my belly feels bloated, but im super super hungry ?? But when i dont over eat/eat before bed, im not super hungry when i wake up... have anyone else tried this, and does anyone know why ?😅🤔
Is it because my belly capacity have been expanded ?😅🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
6 years

Stuffing before bed

Yeah pretty much, your body just digests while you sleep and since you don't do anything while you sleep it's free calories. Why you're super hungry and bloated in the morning though is because your belly stayed stuffed to the brim for most of the night. It's just stretched out and a sign that you can fill it with more if you keep up the good work!
6 years

Stuffing before bed

AyLmaokai:
Yeah pretty much, your body just digests while you sleep and since you don't do anything while you sleep it's free calories. Why you're super hungry and bloated in the morning though is because your belly stayed stuffed to the brim for most of the night. It's just stretched out and a sign that you can fill it with more if you keep up the good work!

Wow thatsthaawesome awesome, I diddnt know that was the reason, i just have to keep going 🍔😀
Thanks for the great advice 😀
This must be a great way to gain even faster hehe 😎
6 years

Stuffing before bed

As long as you can manage to fall asleep with the meal still in your belly it should work!
6 years

Stuffing before bed

As long as you can manage to fall asleep with the meal still in your belly it should work!
6 years

Stuffing before bed

6 years

Stuffing before bed

AyLmaokai:

Im usualy pretty good at that, most time when i really over stuff myself, i kinda go into food coma 😅 so its pretty easy for me to fall asleep when im overstuffed 😉
6 years