Lifestyle tips

Foods that make gainers feel healthy?

Try using whole grain products, brown rice, basmati rice etc, plus maybe gluten free stuff
6 years

You're welcome I hope it helps, you can still gain just as easy with all that stuff plus it's better for you
6 years

I second what everyone else has said about fruits, veggies, and whole grains! That's how I've been eating to both feel good and try to keep the scourge of diabetes away. Another thing you can try is fruit smoothies. Get a bunch of frozen fruit (Trader Joe's usually has some) and chuck it in a blender with some vanilla or fruit flavored ice cream. Super simple, fast, tasty, and full of nutrients!

Oh, try to get plenty of protein and calcium too. The baby will take those out of your body to fuel growth, so you need to keep putting them back in. Particularly the calcium.
6 years

Trail mix with nuts and dried fruit and chocolate are always good. Plus they’re pretty high in calories as well. I you can also take it anywhere to
5 years

On the bandwagon here. Get bags of frozen veggies, dump 1-2 hand full in a meal, blast in microwave.

No-fuzz salads too. Rip up a few leaves of romaine, add whatever else you want, like tomatoes, dump in a can of tuna, add 2 tablespoons of mayo. A nice 300-400 calories salad.

Pasta is perfect to mix frozen veggies in. Get a bag of frozen spaghetti veggies, add liberally.

Smoothies. Yogurt, some fruit juice, bunch of fruit (frozen is good and cheap). Maybe some cream. Bonus points: liquid calories don't make it to the brain, so even though you can quickly do 500-700 calories, your brain thinks you just drank volume
5 years

Jays841:
What I found that worked was still eating the pizza and burritos but to mix up your diet by also eating a few fruits and vegetables. Drinking water is also important to feel healthier! You�ll still gain except you�ll be adding healthy food and all the burritos and pizzas you want

Yes! you should food health better for you so you can drink shake mass is health mix with peanut butter, banana and low fat milk 4 cup or water if you want total about 2,000 is easy.
5 years