Submission and domination

Are there any submissive feeders?

betterWpepper:
Im pretty sub. I wanna make dinner, serve it and eat my small portion....and maybe they tell me to give them a belly rub or other pleasure while they demolish dessert.

Same πŸŒˆπŸ’•
4 years

sweetfattie:
Hey, a fellow dominant feedee! It's rare to see someone like me. smiley
I'm a submissive Feeder
4 years

betterWpepper:
Im pretty sub. I wanna make dinner, serve it and eat my small portion....and maybe they tell me to give them a belly rub or other pleasure while they demolish dessert.

saturn:
Same πŸŒˆπŸ’•

Sassenach13:
This!!!!! It’s really interesting to see others that think this way. I am a people pleaser sub at heart I think. There is still a lot I am learning about myself. And I enjoy pleasing my husband (who is currently on his own gaining journey) with exactly what he wants me to do to him. I love his confidence when he tells me what to do and to massage his belly after he eats. I also enjoy the pleasure it brings to me to please him as well. It makes me feel wanted/desired which is something I need after growing up and being bigger my entire life. It really helps me with my self confidence. We are going to be playing around with this more to be sure!

It's great you are helping him along. Have lots of fun growing him larger, I'm sure he will appreciate it.
3 years
12   loading