General

Ssbbws vs bbws

I think I like BBW, visually speaking. But as I enjoy the feeding/encouraging/enabling aspect a lot, I'm not sure I wouldn't also be excited by continued weight gain.

On the practical level; no. I know that my target isn't into gaining for herself and 300+ would just start to bring many physical issues.

250-260 sounds good to me
5 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

A BBW is an SSBBW in the making😂
5 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

Ssbbwbbwman:
A BBW is an SSBBW in the making😂

This is pretty damn hot...I never thought about it like that....but it is pretty arousong!
5 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

Probably bbw. I just like my girls fat, but not disabled.
5 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

SahX:
Because this is a controversy?

Not a controversy in my mind. Love both BBW's and SSBBW's. Always depends on the whole person including their personality, not just their weight. Having said that most women I know move into the SSBBW category at about 275 lbs. if they are of average height. My cousin is 6' tall and 300 lbs. and looks like a BBW because of how her weight is distributed.
5 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

SahX:
Because this is a controversy?

BigFA:
Not a controversy in my mind. Love both BBW's and SSBBW's. Always depends on the whole person including their personality, not just their weight. Having said that most women I know move into the SSBBW category at about 275 lbs. if they are of average height. My cousin is 6' tall and 300 lbs. and looks like a BBW because of how her weight is distributed.

I agree Love both but it does depend upon on the personality. Then again, There is nothing more appealing than a BBW happily growing into a SSBBW.
5 years

Ssbbws vs bbws

It depends on a lot of factors.

Just as those who are only attracted to thin people don't fall in love with everyone who is thin, weight is not the only factor for me.

For me it seems that I find different women to be most beautiful in varying size categories, depending on their personalities but also body types, etc. There are some who look better thinner, others who look better chubby, and others who are well into SSBBW category but I still imagine they would look even better with more weight.

As if they give an aura saying "this size suits me well".

That said, statistically, I tend to be attracted to women who are on the border of BBW/SSBBW the most. But there are always exceptions.
5 years