Fattening others

How many female feeders are on here?

I know this question has been asked before but how many women on here are feeders? Do you like guys that are already fat or skinny ones that you can fatten? Last question is slow or fast gains?
5 years

Not many, and the ones that are around are usually either not interested because they're in serious relationships or are so overwhelmed by the sheer number of men that they couldn't care less about some random new guy.
You also have to account for the fact that men are much more receptive to women's kinks than vice versa (because the guy knows he'll be getting some anyway so he doesn't care). Women are much more liable to be creeped out by a guy with non vanilla interests. Thus a lot of girls on here are with guys who don't even have a stuffing/fat/etc. fetish.

It sucks and all but thats just how things are these days.
5 years

I'm one! It's better to start with someone who's already chubby for sure, firstly because I just tend not to find muscular or skinny guys attractive at all and therefore would find it hard to muster enough interest to feed them, and secondly because it's nice to be able to see a feedee's potential...

I think both slow and fast gains have their merits. Drawing things out gives you a really interesting, hot progression, and makes you really anticipate each little expansion of the body; trying to gain quickly means you stuff your feedee more, can tease them about their growth, or punish them for not gaining enough etc. Trying to gain quickly is hotter in the short term, but not very sustainable.. I would probably go for slow gain as a background thing, and have periods of fast gain when both of you are feeling up to it.
5 years

It's more likely to get hit by an asteroid than find a real female feeder in real life.
3 years

Erestor:
I'm one! It's better to start with someone who's already chubby for sure, firstly because I just tend not to find muscular or skinny guys attractive at all and therefore would find it hard to muster enough interest to feed them, and secondly because it's nice to be able to see a feedee's potential...

I think both slow and fast gains have their merits. Drawing things out gives you a really interesting, hot progression, and makes you really anticipate each little expansion of the body; trying to gain quickly means you stuff your feedee more, can tease them about their growth, or punish them for not gaining enough etc. Trying to gain quickly is hotter in the short term, but not very sustainable.. I would probably go for slow gain as a background thing, and have periods of fast gain when both of you are feeling up to it.

ehm...wow that was hot to read ....ehm if you are cute and sympathic to me I would let you experiment on me a lot ...... I mean really a lot ^^ are you interested maybe :-?
3 years

I am single and would love to find a man to fatten up. I love the idea of feeding a man and watching his belly get bigger and rounder. I am in north eastern Ohio near Pa boarder if any one interested pm me ๐Ÿ˜
3 years

Iโ€™m also one!

Iโ€™m in a long term relationship with my feedee, and heโ€™s recently decided to start actively gaining. Weโ€™ve had a feeder/feedee dynamic for a little over a year, and heโ€™d put on about 25 pounds without making an effort of it. Heโ€™s been stuck at 190 for the last six-ish months (after never really being heavier than 165-170 before dating me ๐Ÿ˜‹).

Recently he weighed himself and was mildly surprised that he was only 190, and had mentioned he expected to be at least 210. After a bit of conversation, we decided that would be a good number to aim for and see how he liked the vibes. So this is the start of him trying to gain, and Iโ€™m really excited to see how this progresses ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ’›
3 years

Helloooo that's me!
3 years

jdude200:
I know this question has been asked before but how many women on here are feeders? Do you like guys that are already fat or skinny ones that you can fatten? Last question is slow or fast gains?

I am one. Generally I like the guy in question to be a little chubby already, or else be inclined to be chubby. When I met the little husband, he had a secret love of sweets and doing nothing, but he also was trying to convince himself he didn't. So I love a little man who can give up control. It's wonderful to lead someone to their true selves, to fatten them up and to show them how they can be better. In my opinion, slow but steady progress is preferred. It's very arousing to watch them become more helpless, both in terms of their desires and also become more obedient as a partner.
I know some like fast gains but for me slow and steady wins out every time.
3 years

Cat56:
I am single and would love to find a man to fatten up. I love the idea of feeding a man and watching his belly get bigger and rounder. I am in north eastern Ohio near Pa boarder if any one interested pm me ๐Ÿ˜

If not all the coronavirus situation I would definitely would like to meet.
3 years
12345   loading