Fattening others

How many female feeders are on here?

Skinnygirl:
I'd love to turn fit hot guy fat. Slow or fat both a turn. It would so sexy to see him blow up

I am ready to balloon!
3 years

I’m one but only have put FA in my profile as I’m not actively looking for a feedee currently.
I don’t have any preference if they are skinny or fat already. It’s just so hot seeing a man eat and get fatter 😍
3 years

I think I like a guy pretty average maybe a teeny bit chubby to start out with. I am one of those feeders that loves stretch marks, so fast gains all the way!
3 years

I don't think I care whether a feedee is fit, average, or heavy to begin with. I just enjoy spoiling them with treats and watching them grow larger. I have really only "fattened up" two people. My ex-boyfriend and my (female roommate). He was pretty average sized to begin with. She started out on the chubby side. Of course my friends and coworkers do admonish me for trying to fatten them up when I bring in trays of homemade brownies or cheesecakes or other such sweets. But of course I wouldn't really try to help so.eone get fat without consent.

But if I am enlisted to help someone gain weight, faster is better. I am a little impatient and love to see quick results.
2 years

Petite Feeder:
I don't think I care whether a feedee is fit, average, or heavy to begin with. I just enjoy spoiling them with treats and watching them grow larger. I have really only "fattened up" two people. My ex-boyfriend and my (female roommate). He was pretty average sized to begin with. She started out on the chubby side. Of course my friends and coworkers do admonish me for trying to fatten them up when I bring in trays of homemade brownies or cheesecakes or other such sweets. But of course I wouldn't really try to help so.eone get fat without consent.

But if I am enlisted to help someone gain weight, faster is better. I am a little impatient and love to see quick results.

Wow, I wish I had someone like you at work! Even if you weren’t interested in me specifically, I would certainly never refuse homemade sweets!

Having an in person feeder does certainly help me to gain quickly! Petite Feeder I would love to be fed by you!
2 years

softdesires:
I’m also one!

I’m in a long term relationship with my feedee, and he’s recently decided to start actively gaining. We’ve had a feeder/feedee dynamic for a little over a year, and he’d put on about 25 pounds without making an effort of it. He’s been stuck at 190 for the last six-ish months (after never really being heavier than 165-170 before dating me 😋).

Recently he weighed himself and was mildly surprised that he was only 190, and had mentioned he expected to be at least 210. After a bit of conversation, we decided that would be a good number to aim for and see how he liked the vibes. So this is the start of him trying to gain, and I’m really excited to see how this progresses 😋💛

I seem to be very similar to your significant other. I was never over the 165-170ish most my life. Usually underweight, like 140 most of it. Recently been really really trying to gain. My wife gains almost effortlessly. She loves that I am gaining. But I too am kinda stuck at 190ish. Even been drinking heavy cream. It's friggin hard work! lol. If you both figure out any tips that work to get him over that 190 hump, please let me know! smiley Thanks!
2 years

About 105 on average.
2 years

As long as your not thirsty and clingy they tend to be pretty easy to find. But if you get weird about things, yeah they disappear pretty fast sometimes.

Its all about presentation.
2 years

BBWcreator82:
As long as your not thirsty and clingy they tend to be pretty easy to find. But if you get weird about things, yeah they disappear pretty fast sometimes.

If only it was this easy.
2 years

BBWcreator82:

I can't disagree.. the amount of people who just say "hi" or "what's up" is incredibly boring to me.
2 years
12345   loading