Fattening others

How many female feeders are on here?

pluviophile:
I can't disagree.. the amount of people who just say "hi" or "what's up" is incredibly boring to me.[/quote]

Yeah!

It's almost as if I've been here a long time and know stuff.

Guys be boring and I feel bad for your lot in life to have to deal with that all the time.
2 years

hello, I have been interested in being a feedee recently, and I would love to talk to some female feeders. if you would be interested in chatting, please message me!
2 years

Blimp Bizkit:
As I have heard from people over the years from various feederism places, and do feel free to correct me if im wrong as it is what I have heard and been told:

FFA Feeders tends to get bombarded with messages and I cant imagine the feeling to log in and see 50-60 new messages and a majority is either "hi" or straight to the point, so to speak

Of course there is real messages that catches the eye with a genuine interest in conversation in there, but I can imagine it gets lost easily among the other messages?

Actually I got a lot of messages when I registered to the site. But now it's not that much. I receive more messages when I upload pictures or when I'm more active on here (which is normal) like 5 a day... sometimes 10 a day but it's rare. When I don't log in regularly I just have around 4 dms, not more.
I don't know for other FFAs. For me it's hard to talk to other FFAs too, they don't answer or don't seem active on the site anymore.

But of course I can't answer everyone. Also there are messages I wanted to answer but I can't because the profile disappeared I guess... Weird.

Now I prefer answering men who upload pictures of themselves. Because they make the effort of showing off their body, it's more attractive. I'm more attracted to "pear-shaped" bodies btw, large love handles, soft fat... These are really the kind of pictures that catch my attention.
And what I wrote on my profile seems to work, most people don't send me boring messages! :-)
2 years

I am a feeder AND feedee smiley I love encouraging people to get huge! If anyone is interested please message me!
2 years

FeedeeBrooke:
I am a feeder AND feedee smiley I love encouraging people to get huge! If anyone is interested please message me!

Will do.
2 years

Feedmesqueezeme:
I’m one but only have put FA in my profile as I’m not actively looking for a feedee currently.
I don’t have any preference if they are skinny or fat already. It’s just so hot seeing a man eat and get fatter 😍

Aren't you gay?
1 year

Feedmesqueezeme:
I’m one but only have put FA in my profile as I’m not actively looking for a feedee currently.
I don’t have any preference if they are skinny or fat already. It’s just so hot seeing a man eat and get fatter 😍

Mawau:
Aren't you gay?

Wait until you find out that people can be attracted to more than one gender.
1 year

I don’t know if I could call myself a feeder as I’ve only really had the opportunity to do it twice and it would probably best be described as stuffing because it didn’t involve that long term involvement of watching gaining progress.

I’ve always been attracted to chubby/fat people, male and female, though, and love to see people gaining weight, regardless of how active a role I personally play in that though
1 year

Nippy:
I don’t know if I could call myself a feeder as I’ve only really had the opportunity to do it twice and it would probably best be described as stuffing because it didn’t involve that long term involvement of watching gaining progress.

I’ve always been attracted to chubby/fat people, male and female, though, and love to see people gaining weight, regardless of how active a role I personally play in that though

If you identify as a feeder, you are a feeder. Simple as that.
1 year

I could use a feeder. Someone to hold me accountable if I don’t eat enough. I’m willing and want to gain at least another 100 pounds at the absolute minimum
1 year
12345   loading