Fattening others

How many female feeders are on here?

I could use a feeder. Someone to hold me accountable if I don’t eat enough. I’m willing and want to gain at least another 100 pounds at the absolute minimum
1 year

I'm one! Was off of here after years of being a member but I had to focus on getting myself to a better head space. Definitely consider myself a motivational/soft-domme feeder and would love to help some folks achieve their goals.
1 year

Well I’m fair game how would you like to help me ?
1 year

Dandem17:
I could use a feeder. Someone to hold me accountable if I don’t eat enough. I’m willing and want to gain at least another 100 pounds at the absolute minimum

I am kind of looking for the same thing and friendship only. But someone to hold me accountable and give ideas on meals. 🙂 wanting to gain 30-55 pounds to start.
1 year

I like someone to encourage and fatten me online or in person..at the least expect something from me to accomplish. Tell me what to buy to eat and see I eat it..I
1 year

Cat56:
I am single and would love to find a man to fatten up. I love the idea of feeding a man and watching his belly get bigger and rounder. I am in north eastern Ohio near Pa boarder if any one interested pm me 😁

Hello
how up-to-date is your search for a man that you want to make plump?
I would be interested in principle
Warm greetings to you
Konrad
1 year

Gingerinaglass:
I'm one! Was off of here after years of being a member but I had to focus on getting myself to a better head space. Definitely consider myself a motivational/soft-domme feeder and would love to help some folks achieve their goals.

Hello
I'm a real connoisseur and that too a lot and could use some help to get even fuller

Best regards

Konrad
1 year

Probably not many as they’re often the most pursued and harassed members of this community. This question alone proves my point, actively asking for a select group of members to fulfill a desire. Do people ask for male feeders? Non-binary feeders? Trans feeders?

Time and time again I witness women get hounded by horny, depraved, lonely men. I don’t know how they do it, it must take incredible strength.
1 year

Chunkadelicc:
Probably not many as they’re often the most pursued and harassed members of this community. This question alone proves my point, actively asking for a select group of members to fulfill a desire. Do people ask for male feeders? Non-binary feeders? Trans feeders?

Time and time again I witness women get hounded by horny, depraved, lonely men. I don’t know how they do it, it must take incredible strength.

It really does. I can't tell you how many times I've had some truly depraved people slither into my DMs. Some examples:

Men openly asking me to cheat on my partner with them.

Dom feeders thinking that I'm secretly a sub feedee and trying to "train me".

People treating me like a cum rag.

Emotionally manipulative scum bags.

Men moving way too fast.

Don't get me wrong. I do get DMs from very lovely people. I've even befriended a few. But man, are they in the minority.
1 year

Chunkadelicc:

Munchies:
It really does. I can't tell you how many times I've had some truly depraved people slither into my DMs. Some examples:

Men openly asking me to cheat on my partner with them.

Dom feeders thinking that I'm secretly a sub feedee and trying to "train me".

People treating me like a cum rag.

Emotionally manipulative scum bags.

Men moving way too fast.

Don't get me wrong. I do get DMs from very lovely people. I've even befriended a few. But man, are they in the minority.

I've had very similar experiences in my DMs. There are some metaphorical diamonds in the rough, but dang it's few and far between.
1 year
2345   loading