General

Fat admiring/feederism - evolutionary advantage? (survey)

y2kboris1:
Interesting Post. Derhikingviking are you still taking polls for this project?

derhikingviking:
Thank you, and sure! But i have much to do at the Moment, so it could take a while until i respond.

OK, awesome.

1) When did you first realize you were into this kind of stuff?
I think for me it was around the time I was about 8-9 years old; there was this old cartoon. It was an adaptation of Charlotte's Web by E.B. White. One of the characters Templeton was this rat that got really fat after eating the carnival grounds dry of food. I'm not homosexual but for some reason that scene of an individual with an incredibly fat, soft and supple body must've had some impact on me.

2) Are you male or female?
Male.

3) What is your bodytype?
Thin/Athletic

4) Are there other members in your family who have similar preferences?
To The best of my knowledge no. Most of my family is fairly fatphobic. My Mother acts like she doesn't like fat (either on herself or on others) but I have noticed over the years she has made comments about men (myself included) always looking better with "a little more meat on the bones" so to speak. In a way we are very similar; we want to be physically fit / athletic builds for ourselves, but curvier partners. She has never come out and admitted it, but both my real biological father and my stepfather were both stockier men.

5. What do you like about feederism?
I don't exactly see it this way. I am not exactly a feeder per se, but I believe everything exists on a spectrum. When it comes to me being an FA my adoration of bigger women is solid, a preference. Many people try to paint it as a fetish, but it's not. However that being said I believe feederism is entailed by FA-ness. One can be an FA but not necessarily be a feeder, but you kind of need to be an FA to be a feeder. I believe it exist on a scale. If you take a scale of 1-10 (1 being isn't really interested / 10 omg I want her to be 800 lbs and growing even bigger) I would say I clock in about a 2.5. I like to watch my wife eat, gain weight, and not really care about whether she gets bigger or not. There is a certain allure to it, although I have never actively encouraged her to gain weight on purpose. Related to my being an FA if someone were to ask why I find larger women attractive it's just... they appeal to me asethically; they are more beautiful. I also enjoy the tactile, sensory qualia of a fat woman's body. There's just something delightful about all that softness. I can't think of any other words to put it in.
5 years
12   loading