Gaining

How long does it take for a gain to appear?

Keep it up. You just need to bury your metabolism under an avalanche of calories to budge off that set-point. Some people report heavy cream working for them. Good luck!
5 years

You might also try a search for weight gain hypnosis or weight gain subliminal on YT. Listen to a couple clips every AM and PM for a few weeks. You may find yourself suddenly packing it on steadily!

Another 25 lbs and that boyfriend of yours will have a hard time not admitting you're getting fat! When he does, be sure to whisper in his ear "I like that you noticed... want to get me a snack? then maybe I'll give YOU a treat!!"

You may end up with a feeder by the power of positive reinforcement!
5 years

I know what you mean. Once when I wanted to gain weight I started to eat like crazy. Really, I eat everything what I wanted and even more. It was so easy to spoil myself because everywhere I go, the was a lot of yoummy food like sweets, burgers, crisps, ice creams etc. But after 3 weeks weight not changed so I started to even push myself to eat few snack bars and drink creme. But for next 3 weeks there was nothing, only something like 1kg.
But after without eating more, maybe a little less, I started to blow up. I ballooned 10 kg in one month. After that I slowed it down and not gained more than next 2kg, but gaining is strange sometimes. So keep eating and you will definitely gain a lot of weight smiley
5 years

Oliver Hardy:
Very well possible. Weight and curves don't always grow at the same time. So you might be surprised with a truckload of extra pounds some day soon. Again: be patient and don't let them scales ruin your gluttonous stuffing flow!

LovelyLava:
I�m not a patient person! I was hoping it would show up quicker since my boyfriend has been out of town this week for work. I figure I can overeat while he�s here and then super binge when he�s gone. I feel like that would pack on inches.

I like the sound of that plan!
5 years