Stuffing

Not my 1st rodeo...

Not to brag, but I have stuffed myself enough times that now I have a higher bar for what counts as a stuffing as opposed to just a good meal.
I am actually pre-gaming a stuffing I have planned for tomorrow by eating a big dinner and then liquid bloating tonight. I remember when I would've considered this the stuffing.
I have learned to how fast to eat, when to pause and let things settle, how to get up and move around a litte to get a 2nd wind, to avoid too much onion, and other little tips along the way. Veteran stuffers, what has experience taught you?
5 years

Not my 1st rodeo...

I too have been doing this for years. I still remember my first intentional stuffing when I was 13 or so, it was a few packs of ramen and some cookies.

The day before I binge I eat just enough to not get hungry and I often chug a gallon of water after my meal to get everything stretched out. I've found that eating too much the day before stuffing can result in a rather nasty case of explosive number 2.
I try to avoid drinking much (sometimes difficult with dry/bready things) so I can fit as much food as possible, then after it settles I'll drink as much water as I can. This serves two purposes as it gets my stomach to 99% capacity as well as keeps me from getting dehydrated from all the food later on.
Sometimes I'll take a break by eating ice cream before piling up a plate of fruit or something. Ice cream is great as its light, cold, and gives you a nice break from the enormous amount of hot salty food you just ate.

Then theres obvious stuff like wearing looser fitting pants, etc.
5 years

Not my 1st rodeo...

I thought it would be unfair to mention that I was going to be stuffing without giving an update.
I ate a smaller breakfast, then worked out, and then cooked. I made some quinoa, (which is super underrated as a stuffing food), a fruit salad, pasta with pesto (tomato sauce is a little bit rougher to digest), popcorn, cheesy crackers, pudding, with peppermint tea, and beer to drink.
My goal was eat solidly for 30 minutes before drinking anything, then drinking quickly to stretch out, then pick at food solidly but constantly until I was too uncomfortable to continue.
I got a comfortable spot on my couch, layed everything out on my coffee table, & put on some tv for a distraction. I was wearing form fitting but stretchy athletic gear, as I had not changed clothes from my workout.
I started by wolfing down the quinoa, which I purposefully undercooked and underseasoned. When i couldn't yake another bite without chipmunking it in my cheeks, I switched to the fruit salad. The juiciness really reinvigorated mye and I ate a good deal of that before I started to slow down. Then I took my first sip of beer and slowed down and enjoyed pasta and beer until I hit the place where my fullness couldn't be ignored. I switched to slow sips of warm tea and half handfuls of popcorn until even that was no longer appetizing.
When I got to that point, I got up and stretched, rubbed my belly, walked around, and took a shower.
That break gave me a second wind. I didn't bother putting on anything beyond my bathrobe and put on one of those food shows where a guy goes to a restaurants and talks about how locals love this spot, and here's the cook making the signature dish, blah blah blah...
I ate slowly but steadily for the next 40-50 minutes until I started to ache and gurgle a little, so I stood up and took a break to rub out any knots and gas bubbles. My belly felt huge and round and hard, but suprisingly not that heavy. After that, I got into a pattern where I just drank & rubbed and drank and jiggled, taking moderate swigs, but then having to trick my belly into not tensing up. I had to get rougher with it the more stretched out it got to not stop the hiccups or avoid cramps. I finally got to the point when I knew I couldn't eat or drink anything else for at least another hour, so I melted into my couch for a while. About 40 minutes into resting a few bathroom breaks in, I felt like I could top off with the pudding, but I knew I couldn't yet without overdoing it. I waited a full 80 minutes, and then flopped big spoonfuls of pudding into my mouth. I could feel every bite hit my stomach like a sack of cement. I was fuller, heavier, and rounder than I had been at any point before, and after that, I had to wash up. Brush my teeth, and lay flat on my back in bed holding my stomach with both hands and breathing as solidly and shallowly as I could, as to not wake it and have it explode.
5 years