Fat experiences

Saggy breasts

How much did you gain weight before your breasts started to sag from extra fat and grow?

I have gained now +55 lb in six months and mine are starting to sag...
5 years

Saggy breasts

Nothing quite like boobs growing fuller and starting to sag, you go girl! 👍
5 years

Saggy breasts

Obviously, breasts will sag more as you gain weight, but everyone is different. I've known thin women with average breasts that sagged a lot, and I've seen some pretty obese women with perky ones.
5 years

Saggy breasts

Mine have held up so far after 30ish lbs. Probably not going to stay that way if I keep this diet though. Kind of excited to see them start to lose that skinny perk
5 years

Saggy breasts

Many women into gaining eventually will sag but this can be deferred to later years and even then there still will be good shape. From my experience using Fenugreek capsules 100 mg 3 times a day and massaging Fenugreek oil daily will not only enlarge the breasts and many times with supple stimulation will cause the breasts to lactate, a turn on for many but this is natural breast enhancement. On average 2-3 cup sizes within 4 weeks is possible. One thing I will say is to make sure you get your sugar checked and if you're using any type of blood thinning medication I wouldn't recommend it.
5 years