Gaining

Boost vhc

Any drawbacks to using boost? Other than the cost of course haha
5 years

Boost vhc

Currently i am around 235 and i don't have access to Boost VHC sad,However what i do have is boost + calorie so ima give it a try
5 years

Boost vhc

New to active gaining and going back and forth between heavy cream with lactase supplements vs. Boost VHC drinks. I've seen incredible results on here from both. Trying HC tonight to see if my system will tolerate.

I've read the thread on HC and am convinced that works. I was just wondering about peoples results and regimens consuming Boost VHC specifically. Thanks!
3 years

Boost vhc

Congrats on the progress! Did you wean yourself onto the boost like people suggest for heavy cream or does it sit well enough on your stomach?
3 years

Boost vhc

Single for now and live alone so I guess I’ll give it a go. Coming off a one small meal a day type lifestyle so hope to see some quick results.

I like to commit big so I ordered a couple cases of Boost VHC and have been taking a pint of heavy cream past two nights. Trying to aim for 4-5000 cal/day total for now. Lactase seems to be working for now but I’m taking a coupe before the cream then another after. Hope it lasts.
3 years

Boost vhc

If it is soft and jiggly it is not "under the muscle" fat and therefore is not the fat that gives you type II diabetes.

Sometimes I thing what people call bloat is just the feeling of being full that comes with actually being full, or due to gas produced in the digestive process.
3 years

Boost vhc

Has anyone in the UK managed to buy Boost?! It doesn't seem to be for sale here smiley
3 years

Boost vhc

no ,ive not tried boost in the uk, ive been using vanilla duns river nourishment shakes 465 calories a can smiley 2 a day near a 1000 calories extra smiley
3 years

Boost vhc

Sorry to those that can’t get it delivered. My Boost VHC order just came in and I’m very excited to start and see what comes.
[img][/img]
Anyone with experience know if this wipes out your appetite like powdered gainer shakes? I’ve been tolerating the heavy cream 1pt/nt ok so far and hungry after.
3 years
attachment

Boost vhc

ShakesSphere:
There's also something called "Thick-It". It's amazing. They gave it to my Dad in the nursing home to help him gain weight. You can slip it into soup, stew any dish really. It doesn't alter the taste so you have no idea how many calories you are getting. It's pure carbs but I think there's another brand that has a little bit of fat.
Thick-It and Boost probably added two years to my Dad's life.

"Thick-It" is more of a thickener for liquids. We give it to patients who have suffered strokes or been on the ventilator for a long time with swallowing issues. It keeps them from choking on thin liquids like water, milk, juice, soups, etc until their swallow function improves. Sadly, despite its name it wont thicken us up very much.
3 years
12   loading