Story authors

Feed me with some idea's/story lines!

Hello!
I enjoy writing stories, but I'm lacking any good idea's to write about. I'm hoping some of you might have an idea and want to have it written out. See it like a kind of commision. A story just for you, but free!
(Disclaimer: I'm not the best writer of all times, English is not my native tongue. Also, I'm not the most difficult person if it comes to gore and other cencor worthy stuff but I too have a limit!)
5 years

FattMatt:
Hello!
I enjoy writing stories, but I'm lacking any good idea's to write about. I'm hoping some of you might have an idea and want to have it written out. See it like a kind of commision. A story just for you, but free!
(Disclaimer: I'm not the best writer of all times, English is not my native tongue. Also, I'm not the most difficult person if it comes to gore and other cencor worthy stuff but I too have a limit!)

Hi! I love reading stories! I was thinking about a guy being spoiled by his girlfriend when they moved out together and being secretly fatten up smiley
5 years

I have some lists on my DA - help yourself. Tho I have to say, Hazel's would be pretty cool too...
5 years