Gaining

Ex-skinny gainers; at what point did you feel truly chubby?

As a skinny dude myself, I've attempted gaining multiple times, but responsibilities have previously prevented me from gaining more than 25+ lbs and now I'm really motivated to gain for real. For the pigs who used to be twigs, at what point was it where you were truly excited with your progress and decided to become unmistakably fat?
5 years

eats:
I feel like my current weight of 225 is when I finally started undeniably chubby. Strangers in public call me big guy and big man.

I agree. It was when I reached around 225 pounds that people started to comment on my weight gain and was occasionally called Fatso. Although I was technically obese, I didn’t feel obese. In fact I did not feel that different from when I was skinny. I was developing a prominent belly which rolled over my waistband. Since then I have put on a lot more weight.
5 years

Now! I've always been skinny and after gaining nearly 35 pounds I'm starting to feel the chubbyness
5 years

I think my point was when I was 16 and had gotten up to 245 (I was 6'3" at the time). I didn't calculate my BMI then, but that's just over 30, so I guess being clinically obese was when I first felt chubby. I had felt "not skinny" since about a year prior (6'1-2" and 190-ish, or right around 25 BMI).

My peak of 285 (at 6'5", so 33.8 BMI) is the only time I've ever felt outright fat.

Now that I think about it, I guess you could downgrade every BMI classification by one tier and get how I've felt while in them.
5 years

Just approaching 200lbs here, and starting to feel chubby (height 5' 10"...). I think a max of about 250lbs would look great on me, depending on how I carry it, but personally anything over that I think I may find a bit too restricting.
Definitely starting to look chubby, so 'roll on' (excuse the pun) when I look fat.
5 years