Gaining

Were your gaining desires ever completely fulfilled?

Did it happen to any of you, that you wanted to gain weight, had a goal (maybe updated it a few times to a higher one as your approached it), and then finally reached that goal, so that you were satisfied with it and no longer want to gain more weight?

This does not include cases where you had to make a compromise due to health or mobility issues. I'm only talking about cases when you had a desire to reach a certain weight, and once you reached it, you had no desire to get bigger.

Is it even possible? Or if you have a strongly sexual desire to grow to a size which already imposes physical limitations on you, then it will just grow?

Many on this site who are big and are maintaining, usually state practical reasons.
5 years

Were your gaining desires ever completely fulfilled?

I think when you have a gaining compulsion it is very difficult to stop. You might say to yourself that you will stop when a certain event happens, say, finding it difficult to put your socks on or walking up a flight of stairs but when it happens I find that I just put up with it and gorge myself even more. So I suppose the answer is that there is now stopping once you have started.
5 years