Gaining

Weight gain

Is gaining weight better for you as the gainer if you LOVE the gain and do it voluntarily or is it better to be force fed or tricked into it?
5 years

Weight gain

As the one gaining I guess it is better liking the gain. I guess I would be into it more.

On the other hand I find it pretty arousig when my wife accidentally gains without trying. I remember several times where I being such an FA could tell her appetite really increased and she was eating all the time.....she either didn’t pay attention or didn’t notice until she couldn’t even get any of her right jeans up over her thighs and butt not to mention even being able to button them. What I found even sexier was when she tried to control her appetite and couldn’t do it ....giving into her sweet tooth and her bigger appetite and watch her gain even more.
5 years

Weight gain

womansbellylover348:
Is gaining weight better for you as the gainer if you LOVE the gain and do it voluntarily or is it better to be force fed or tricked into it?

It has to be voluntary. Tricking someone into doing anything is not unethical, but cruel. I admit to being a subtle encourager, but that is as far as I go. I also believe that your SO is heavy and you enjoy that, you should be as heavy. I have been gaining since retiring from the military reserves, now that I don't have to be in shape any more, I'm gaining, as much for my own pleasure as gaining to support my wife.
5 years