General

Wanting to be fat but the opposite sex?

I am a heterosexual man and don’t want to change that, however, getting very fat has made some parts of my body more feminine (or maybe less stereotypically masculine). And I actually enjoy that. I have flabby moobs that are great for me or my wife to play with. My fat pad has swallowed up my resting dick for the most part, making my privates look less masculine. I still have a huge “man gut” and relatively narrow hips and much “skinnier” legs than my wife’s fat thighs and wide hips. But overall, I think getting fatter has made me a little bit more androgynous. The same is true for my wife whose big, fat belly has outgrown her boobs and looks more like my gut.
2 months

Id love to explore why i have these feeling/fantasies to be able to have the confidence to talk openly about them with someone.

For aslong as i can remember there has always been a stuffing kink since childhood wearing something tight and female then stuffing it full to get a calming good feeling.

Through my teens & adulthood even upto now ive had a chance to experiment/explore my fantasies in private or until recently past 5 years out of a 13 year relationship.

My wife managed to emotionally blackmale me into telling her one of my biggest secrets that i love to crossdress from time to time, a chance to pretend im not me to forget the troubled childhood trama dramas life stresses. So the last year we even went down the route of making up an alterego up a female version of me, she helped with make-up ect it led to a few nights of bedroom fun but then it went down hill from there nearly 12 years down the pan.
She regretted tho whole thing of seeing me as a woman an thinking every thought possible like am i gay, am i wanting to become female ect ect luckily we managed to stick at our relationship and forget to move on happily.

Until recently where it came up in conversation, she said she now felt comfortable and wanted to try it again slowely with doing my make-up for me to get changed after but her to be wearing a blind fold to not see only if we were about to have some bedroom action. She was fine with it but i felt stupid after now a feeling of shame that the excitements been taken away from it.

The stuffing aspect of it is always in private alone with lots of foam padding giving me wide hips a big bum, big belly full female curves, fully dressed in womens clothes heels ect. When i dress without the padding it doesnt feel as fun.

My wife doesnt know about the stuffing side she knows i have some padding from what we used before but its a real real attraction of mine to be an extremely large curvy woman everything jiggling wobbling the struggles i dont know why ive such a strong urge to be in this fantasy. My body to be worshipped to be able to feel every feeling good and bad for whats its like to be woman.

I hope i would still be a sex addict still, its one of my biggest turn on imagining the feelings that a female has when im making love to them 😇 not just sexual living life day to day being female too.

But ive the body of a small house, a towering monster of a man with a big secret, a heart of gold, a gentle giant whome is more sensitive and vounerable that most would think, whos sick of being portrayed as something im not in life looked at a certain way its tiring really.
2 months

I had very similar lurking feelings for a long time. Clues here and there, like envy over the appearance of those I was attracted to, severe body image issues, always hating my name but not knowing why and like the occasional fantasy here and there about becoming a girl. When I did get curious about trans media it really caught my eye as fascinating.

It can be fucking hard though, I don’t fit in neatly into any box and honestly kind of like being on a certain measure of the sliding scale of femininity instead of wanting to be a 1 to 1 biological female if I had my way. Like I want my appearance to be super feminine but like tomboyish mannerisms and no interest in bottom surgery. It’s complicated, what finally made me understand is that people often say just to try a name and see how it feels and after a night where everything seemed to be collapsing around me I just said “Cici” out loud and everything suddenly made sense.

Just like for the love of god don’t do what I did and break a girls heart in the process after spending far too long trying to convince myself I wasn’t trans.
2 months

Gender and gender expression are what you make of it. There's no one way to be a man, woman, or anything else.

The cool thing about feedism is that since it's taboo, it makes you more open to express yourself in other non-traditional ways.
2 months
12   loading