Stuffing

Best foods and schedule for a three day stuffing weekend?

Looking to do a full three day stuffing weekend this Friday-Sunday. What would be the best foods and schedule to follow to stuff my stomach as much as I can and keep it full? It was recommended that I do GOMAD and tons of cheesecake. My friend also told me it would be good to get up in the middle of the night to stuff and then go back to bed so my stomach stays full and expanded. Any other suggestions/recommendations to make the most out of my three days?
5 years

I guess the main thing that seems to work is to have enough variety to keep your motivation going, otherwise your stomach and your brain won't relax enough. If you stuff yourself only with dairy all weekend you'll end up feeling sick, but if you have like 5 liquids to choose from, and lots of real meals then your body won't shut down.

For example, you might be tempted to just eat pizza and ice cream all weekend, but making "healthier meals" and eating all of it is possibly even more effective, because you can graze on something super tasty that you (or your feeder) made lovingly.
5 years

Chipotle has become on of the little butterball's favourite things to stuff with recently. It's loaded with caloric foods, as well as the sacred triumvirate of weight gain - carbs, dairy, and meat. Might be worth checking out.
5 years