Extreme obesity

Young obesity anyone 18+

I'm 29 now, but I hit 250 the summer before 8th grade and 325 in 10th grade. I was too fat for the regular one-piece classroom desks and had to sit at a folding table instead. I also hated PE, because running was a required activity, and I've never been a fast runner. I was still agile enough for marching band though.
3 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

I mean im currently 22 and I'm over 500
3 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

Currently 18 and 106 kg for now looking for more☺️
3 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

Just a little update here about my BMI its currently 44.98 ( and im only 26 years old)
Aka morbidly obese, and im loving every second of it, im hoping to hit 150 Kgs this year, and to be 200+ Kgs in the future 🤤🤩
3 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

19 and trying to hit 400, but currently 375lbs 😅
2 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

I'm 22 and 241 pounds
Trying to get heavier but that's kinda difficult, so hmu if u wanna help w that)
2 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

Shuttlez:
19 and trying to hit 400, but currently 375lbs 😅
Great job
2 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

I've been trying to gain for a few years now. Since I was 16 I'm pretty sure. I weighed about 200lbs when I was 17. That's in the 99th centile. No idea what that means.

Honestly, trying to squeeze past tables with a big backside was difficult.

It was also clear that I was obese just from me sitting down. when I did sit down, my thighs just splayed out sideways and became basically twice as wide. Also had a lot of stretch marks then too.

But hey. There isn't any harm in gaining early on in life right?
2 months

Young obesity anyone 18+

Not extreme - but I'd love to be twice as wide and three times as curvy as I currently am. ibb.co/crxdcYL
1 month
345   loading