Lifestyle tips

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

I work as a patient sitter in a hospital. I sit here watching someone for eight hours a day and five days a week. It has led to massive changes in my dietary habits. I’ve gained a lot of feed being able to sit here and snack, when I’m not with COVID patient of course. Lol It’s been great. I grew from a size 12 to 16 fast.
3 years

ChellyCurves:
I work as a patient sitter in a hospital. I sit here watching someone for eight hours a day and five days a week. It has led to massive changes in my dietary habits. I’ve gained a lot of feed being able to sit here and snack, when I’m not with COVID patient of course. Lol It’s been great. I grew from a size 12 to 16 fast.

TOP!
3 years

I've seen a lot of fat people working as home agent or in public services. Keep telling your stories, they're really interesting !!
3 years

Another vote for a desk job/office setting. I worked a telephone IT support gig in what was a call center environment and there were a lot of fat people. All sorts of appearances and body types, though a high percentage would have been considered conventionally unattractive (e.g., very fat, very short, very tall, bad acne...)

It was often possible to sit in a chair for 8+ hours straight and take answer phone calls while looking at a PC screen. You could not eat while on the phone, though.
3 years

An office job ideal but if that's not your style, a driving job will definitely pile on the pounds. You sit all day and have access to every fast food restaurant you drive by.
2 years

AverageFoodEnjoyer:
I'm about to start a job at a pizza restaurant where employees get free pizza. I'm hoping to take advantage of that.

That's how I got fat.
2 years

bills225:
An office job ideal but if that's not your style, a driving job will definitely pile on the pounds. You sit all day and have access to every fast food restaurant you drive by.

Just started trucking 2 months ago and my fiance keeps saying I look bigger already.
2 years

HungryPiggyBoy:
based on my own and my friends fattening experiences, working at fast food can make you gain lots of weight. Especially if work gives you away food to take home

That's correct. I once worked at pizza, and the workers always got pizzas during job but also to take with us home, a job like that making you big in no time.

But for me, the real weight gain come in a office job, it was a sitting job with one particular female that was cooking up a lot of food, she had serious effect on my weight. I never ate so much when she was cooking during the job. And I surely gained a lot of weight. My soft belly was made by her very hands 😂
2 years

I actually lost weight while working in a fast food restaurant. It was like intense workout for the entire shift, even cheap staff meals didn't help.

Totally voting for remote office job, gained solid 25 pounds.

It sucks when you have to be on the phone all the time tho, no food for you. Luckily I got promoted and could slack'n'snack.
2 years

SlavicChubster:
I actually lost weight while working in a fast food restaurant. It was like intense workout for the entire shift, even cheap staff meals didn't help.

Totally voting for remote office job, gained solid 25 pounds.

It sucks when you have to be on the phone all the time tho, no food for you. Luckily I got promoted and could slack'n'snack.

It's so rare to see someone from Eastern Europe who was fat, has gotten even fatter, likes it and wants to keep going. Indeed, as you said, feeder culture seems dead in this region.
2 years
23456   loading