Lifestyle tips

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Being a student, and soon to be grad student, I’ve put on a lot of weight. Late night studying and pizza, constant snacking, parties, all you can eat dining, no time for exercise, part time job in a restaurant, and too much time on FF. I’ve gone from a size 4 to 18 in 3 years ☺️
9 months

Definitely a desk job! I’m literally stuck behind a computer every day! Even my office chair has moulded to my backside
9 months

SammyLiz:
Definitely a desk job! I’m literally stuck behind a computer every day! Even my office chair has moulded to my backside

Correct. A sedentary lifestyle is best for gaining weight. Also, snacking during the job might help and adding heavy cream to your morning’s coffee. with such a job, you will need a bigger chair in no time.
9 months

Too right! Only got a new chair 3 months ago and already I can feel it digging in my sides and starting to creak!
9 months

TubSlug:
Being a student, and soon to be grad student, I’ve put on a lot of weight. Late night studying and pizza, constant snacking, parties, all you can eat dining, no time for exercise, part time job in a restaurant, and too much time on FF. I’ve gone from a size 4 to 18 in 3 years ☺️

Student isnt really a job but it helps so much lol. For me i went from 230-270 over the course if 2 semesters away from home. I ordered a lot of take out and the food in campus was buffet styled so it had an effect
9 months

So I’m not sure if this helps, but I thought that I may as well share some of my insight.

If your workplace is close by a grocery/convenience store you can certainly take advantage of some of the snacks that they have for sale. Though a restaurant would be better, sometimes buying yourself some chips or a chocolate bar is more faster.
9 months

I have a work from home job, it pays very very well, as a feeder its kind of an amazing situation I never thought I would be in, however finding a feedee on the other hand is the hardest part.
7 months

Any sedentary job and also women feeding you with loads of food like mine will blow you up in no time. Honestly, they are celebrating birthdays almost everyday, which means they bring you a lot of cakes and sweets, nothing is more fattening than this. I bulked up so fast which is both intriguing and terrifying.
7 months

MottiF:
Any sedentary job and also women feeding you with loads of food like mine will blow you up in no time. Honestly, they are celebrating birthdays almost everyday, which means they bring you a lot of cakes and sweets, nothing is more fattening than this. I bulked up so fast which is both intriguing and terrifying.

I started in a place like this 5 months ago. I'm up about 16lb. Intriguing and terrifying indeed!
7 months

MottiF:

Chubbypup:
I started in a place like this 5 months ago. I'm up about 16lb. Intriguing and terrifying indeed!

If you are young/nice/cute and work in an office with older women, they will keep giving you snacks. One of my first jobs was an office job for the state. I was the youngest in my department at the age of 21. Everyone else was old enough to be my mother or grandmother.

I was like the office daughter. Everyone decided that I needed to eat more, so they kept plying me with snacks.

It was nice.
7 months
34567   loading