Lifestyle tips

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Jobs where you drive around a lot and have a lot of time to kill. I do more eating than working it feels like most days 😌
7 months

I've only been gaining weight since the end of June. My work also helped me with 23 extra pounds - in the butt and in the belly. I usually start work at noon. First thing - I stuff myself for lunch and then I sit in a chair eight hours and work on the computer. With one break - when I go to the canteen to buy cakes. 😊 That's my ritual. I come home between 9 and 10 p.m. and have a big dinner where sweets cannot be missing. I think the late dinner is a big reason why I've gained 1 or 2 pounds every week - since the end of June. Last thing. A few months ago, I regularly played football once a week with my colleagues. Since my belly is visibly bigger and softer - they don't call me to play football anymore. 😊
7 months

I sit at the desk the majority of the day at the library. At my desk in the backroom, I keep tons of snacks; in which I graze on during the day.
7 months

I live with someone who works at a small supermarket who regularly gets free food which would otherwise end up in the bin, will see/buy discounted food and of course has a staff discount.

The job can be quite physical though.

Occasionally they get me something though, such as the 1000kcal bag of cookies I just ate.
7 months

Casual Gainer:
I live with someone who works at a small supermarket who regularly gets free food which would otherwise end up in the bin, will see/buy discounted food and of course has a staff discount.

Occasionally they get me something though, such as the 1000kcal bag of cookies I just ate.

I don’t know, I didn’t gained much weight, working as cashier on a supermarket.

I would say that working on a Pizza place did. The owners would let us eat as much as we wanted and I found myself gorging on a lot of pizzas, made me hungrier and I ate a lot, although I gained just a little, maybe because it was years ago when I had faster metabolism.
7 months

Casual Gainer:

MottiF:
I don’t know, I didn’t gained much weight, working as cashier on a supermarket.

I would say that working on a Pizza place did. The owners would let us eat as much as we wanted and I found myself gorging on a lot of pizzas, made me hungrier and I ate a lot, although I gained just a little, maybe because it was years ago when I had faster metabolism.

YMMV, I reckon 90% of their freezer is free food and even then they still use some of mine.

If they actually ate enough of it, I reckon they'd start to put on some weight.

Just working in a junk food place doesn't guarantee free food either. IIRC someone I knew only got a free meal on extended shifts.
7 months
34567   loading