Lifestyle tips

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

billedmeup:Night shifts.Going from three meals a day to four put on 50 pounds in the first year.

Every nurse I've known has blown up! My buddy says he'll get off his 12hr shift, late, starving and then pickup a pizza and eat it all by himself with a couple beers, go right to sleep. Wake up, immediately eat....
4 years

Gent:
I gained at least 40 kilo after I started my first office job last year

I'm an artist designer and I work at home, I have all day to snack and have heavy meals
I started my job a year ago, I weighted 100lbs and now I'm at 165lbs
AT the begging I tried exercise and a normal diet, but then I just gave up (i think I'm a little too lazy) and kept on snaking.
4 years

My wife's company, they get free soda in the cafe and the vending machines are all free as an employee perk. And then HR constantly has these meetings/events encouraging a healthy lifestyle lol.
4 years

I had the awful experience of working in a call centre for almost 3 months recently. I'm not a gainer and actually like staying on the fit and active side so being chained to a desk was torture.

However I got to view what many have mentioned with these type of jobs. There were even people I had worked with before or went to high school with and hadn't seen in 10 years, all female. I could tell instantly they had put on a ton and were now full blown chubby or just straight up fat.

Then I noticed some of the others particularly this incredibly hot blonde girl you could tell has probably gained over a 100lbs just working there easily topping 300. She just passively indulged in everything and you can tell she spends almost all day every day on her huge fat sexy ass snaking away.
4 years

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
I'm a journalist for a video game magazine, so I literally just sit at home, play games and write about it I guess

As a journalism major and gamer, I'm jealous and want an internship lol.
4 years

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
I'm a journalist for a video game magazine, so I literally just sit at home, play games and write about it I guess

Muffintopmanor:

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
? Sryyy

What's it like? A day of work for you?
4 years

ChubbyTubbyAmy:

Muffintopmanor:

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
? Sryyy

Muffintopmanor:
What's it like? A day of work for you?

ChubbyTubbyAmy:
Well I just stay at home and do my stuff that I do at home, then I play a game for like, an hour and a half and write about it.
It depends on the game tho, but I mostly write tips for a specific game or a summary of a "new" game

That's amazing
4 years

Definitely an office job. People bring in snacks all the time. You don’t move at all.

Women who work in offices gain and then complain about it constantly.
4 years

chubbybutt22:
Definitely an office job. People bring in snacks all the time. You don’t move at all.

Women who work in offices gain and then complain about it constantly.
exactly same experience, especially when the fattened women bringing a lot of snacks to everyone. In my office there is a chubby woman who likes to bake and she making sure everyone is constantly eating. You could tale she is a feeder. Before the coronavirus lockdowns I was gaining a lot thanks to her.
3 years

I just started my internship as a mental health counselor (I'm in grad school), and literally everyone I work with is chubby. I sit on my ass all day talking to clients or doing school work/documentation. I've already encountered yummy baked goods in the break room.. Excited for my body to expand and catch up to everyone else's!!
3 years
12345   loading