General

The feederism spectrum

I'm a feedee, and what I would describe as a gentle domme given the opportunity. I want to order my sub around, have them serve me, but not humiliate them or cause them pain beyond a light spanking. And I want to care for my sub, praise and reward them for good service.

That being said, s/d play is not a necessity for me. I would also be happy with a feeder who isn't into that and would rather just feed me cookies and rub my tummy. Or someone who's into mutual gaining. I don't do force feeding, one of the great pleasures of fatness for me is choosing what and how much I want to eat.
5 years

The feederism spectrum

Septemberstar23:
I feel like I'm quite similar in a dominant sense, I like teasing and the like but not humiliation or con/noncon. I find it quite interesting to encounter dominant feedees as that is the parallel of my own expedience and probably the opposite of the kink stereotype. Do you find that people who know automatically assume you are the sub because you are the feedee ?

Yeah, I get a lot of people on FF and Feabie wanting to dom me, force feed me, etc. I get why people make that assumption, apparently dominant feedees are rare, but it still bugs me a little.

I wonder why other feedees don't like being in control? Is it the cultural paradigm of fat equaling weakness? For me fat is a luxury, embracing hedonism and pleasure. I love the fantasy of being a decadent queen or ancient Roman noblewoman, lounging on silken cushions while my servant feeds me rare delicacies!
5 years

The feederism spectrum

You sure ask an awful lot of questions. Are you a reporter of some kind?
5 years

The feederism spectrum

BBWcreator82:
You sure ask an awful lot of questions. Are you a reporter of some kind?

Haha, no, I've just been trying to figure out my own desires for a while now with limited success. Not sure how well anyone can psychoanalyze themselves, but I'm sure as hell not telling a therapist about this kink!
5 years

The feederism spectrum

lol no, not you.

The original poster of this topic. Sorry.
5 years