Extreme obesity

Health issues

Bigboyjake:
I�m 23 starting to really gain weight and am considered morbidly obese but I�m a bigger built guy anyhow. But I recently gained 30 pounds in 4ish weeks. It�s amazing lol but I�m already feeling it and not fighting it I can�t play t socks in unless i sit down my wife cuts my toe nails and showers with me every other day to make sure I get clean every where. She plans on renovating the house to accommodate my size bench in the shower so I can sit and she clean me a bigger bed so I can fill it out shit like that she said I�ve gained 30 another 300 hundred to go. So long story short I�m 23 I get winded easily already sweat after climbing stairs she stuffe me so full tonight and cuddled me on the couch after and said I�ll be here to hold your hand for your first heart attack baby as long as you do for me to soon after and it turned me on so but I wanna know any one as young and turned on by that sort of thing the idea of gaining hundreds of pounds for her and with her and to plan to sit int he couch and have a fuckin heart attack I�m like wow speechless 23 year old obese coupe planning on it no stopping it
Lucky guy having someone like her!I wish I did.Being older than you,I have hypertension,raised cholesterol and diabetes and all due to my weight.It's so hot...I get so turned on by my fat and what it's doing to me smiley
5 years