Stuffing

Fast food hopping

Anyone ever go to a street where there's a long line of fast food places one after the other and just try to eat the biggest meal each place has in one long binge, of how many places they can get to before being too stuffed to go on?
5 years

Fast food hopping

Had a roommate do this all the time! He was 6'8" and over 300lbs. We would hop along with him and he would seriously drop $40 and hit up 4 chains that were next to one another: Rally's, KFC, Taco Bell & Wendy's.

He would order while chewing, digging into the last place's meal, haha. All of the food would be gone before we got home. Never knew someone who loved fast food more than him - he ended up having some critical health issues in his mid-20's and completely changed his diet.
5 years

Fast food hopping

august:So his health issues were diet related? I always imagined diet/weight related illnesses to be something only older people deal with.

Yeah, had a heart attack at 22. Then another one and a stent the very next year. Cholesterol was out of control, multiple blocked arteries.
5 years

Fast food hopping

GabDebu:
Anyone ever go to a street where there's a long line of fast food places one after the other and just try to eat the biggest meal each place has in one long binge, of how many places they can get to before being too stuffed to go on?

I haven't done this, but it is a turn just to think about it. I have included this activity in several of my stories, posted here and on deviantart.
5 years

Fast food hopping

I have done this. I try not to do it so often. But I will and have. I drive to the other side of town. And hit them all on the way back thew. McDonalds, then Wendy's,burger king, taco bell, arby's swensons, then dairy queen. I have only been able to do the medium sized from each place. I tried the large but I just couldn't do it. Its a lot of fun. Eating to and from each place, already shoving fries and maybe a shake from the last place into my mouth as the next hands me my food. It's a good time.
5 years

Fast food hopping

I have one chubby GF and sometimes we take a Saturday and go to all the out of the way eateries in the area.
We come back stuffed every time.
5 years

Fast food hopping

When I first started gaining, I tried doing that for dinner. I could only manage two restaurants at a time. A big meal at McDonalds and maybe something at Burger King. I remember the biggest meal I had was a Triple Whopper and a full meatball sub from Subway, capped off with a large chocolate shake from McDonalds.

Ditzy:
I have one chubby GF and sometimes we take a Saturday and go to all the out of the way eateries in the area.
We come back stuffed every time.

Hanging out with you sounds like it'd be fun haha.
5 years