Gaining

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Fat and Proud
This works with how I feel. I like the attention but I’m not here to gain or get stuffed. I eat what I want to eat and I’ve always been fat
3 years

I’m an ultimate gainer! I really love growing fatter and sharing my body with my partner. I just discovered that I have gained 50pounds in two months. It electrified me.
3 years

The Ultimate gainer (the fat lover)

You are a gainer because you simply love fat, it is this deep inexplicable attachment to being fat that turns you on like nothing else does. You want to be as big as possible and probably have fantasies about being the fattest person on earth. You love how blubbery you get the more you grow fatter, you enjoy every little change you witness in your body from the way your belly jiggles when you get down the stairs, to how you get out of breath when you do anything to not being able to tie your shoes anymore. You are looking for someone to enjoy your growing journey with you and be as excited about your fat as you are.
2 years

Submissive feedee pig
2 years

The submissive gainer (pig)

Not too terribly far from the mark, I do have the sub tendencies
2 years

Fat and Proud

That was a fun quiz and I agree with the Fat and Proud result for me. Thanks to this community I turned from being ashamed of my big belly to enjoying gaining weight and am learning how to turn my viceral fat into softer subcutaneous fat. Hopefully someday I will have a beautiful belly apron or gock, as I guess it is called.
2 years

The Ultimate gainer (the fat

lover)
2 years

The Ultimate gainer (the fat

lover)
2 years

Proud Fat, gaining for the right person.
2 years

The accidental gainer (ex-jock)

You’ve always been a skinny/ athletic person, you’ve probably never even gave a second thought about being fat, but when it accidently happened something clicked inside you and you started to enjoy it very much. And when it happened it challenged all your pre conceived ideas about what’s sexy and what’s not even though you probably have struggled with it for a while. But now you love how your body has changed from fit to fat and you enjoy every aspect of it, you try to document the changes and measure your body every time you gain. Gaining for you is about the journey and witnessing all the subtle changes that happens with it, rather than just the result.
2 years