Fat experiences

Did you admit that you are into "feederism" and went wrong?

LOL. whoops.

I'm not saying it the very first thing I mention, that'd be weird and creepy.

However, I will tell them eventually. It usually doesn't go well. (Never does unless I meet people on places like fetlife)

But honesty is better than being secretive and slimy.
5 years

I'm the most insecure person ever, but I have at least 3 close female friends that know about my feeder fetish. One thinks its interesting and doesn't mind, one thinks I'm too paranoid about it and doesn't mind, and one thinks it's a really cute idea.

Most of my friends have picked up on my preference for big girls and don't give a shit. I know the fetish doesn't have the best reputation, but people that know the real you are a lot more open minded about this shit than we give credit.
5 years

SahX:
Never, EVER talk about fetishes with any but a long-term ship, mate.

Forget about her, forever. Consider this like a friendly service.

media3.giphy.com/media/wJOAGn2z78hDpHJxsM/giphy.gif

i.gifer.com/TzZL.gif

media1.tenor.com/images/79aab7b7ec16b94d5cf5439cff1dbd8c/tenor.gif

media.giphy.com/media/HrP0JspIGwQ7u/giphy.gif

I don't really agree with this. I started coming out about my fetish last year, and have so far told around 13 people. I feel like transparency is really important staying in our truth, and if people don't like it they can choose to be out of our lives, but why would we want people in our lives who don't really accept us as a whole? I feel like for me the relationships I want with people is unconditional and will accept me in all of my weirdness
5 years
12   loading