Submission and domination

Dildo play

Do butt plugs count?
5 years

Dildo play

Ah, the butt plug and ball gag. Butterball can keep them in for entire day. When he's kept silent he finds so many ways to be thoughtful. Be like him - when he can't speak, he finds other ways to show love, and when the plug is in, he's at his meekest. It's great - for the Dommes/Doms at least.
5 years

Dildo play

TheWhipHand:
Ah, the butt plug and ball gag. Butterball can keep them in for entire day. When he's kept silent he finds so many ways to be thoughtful. Be like him - when he can't speak, he finds other ways to show love, and when the plug is in, he's at his meekest. It's great - for the Dommes/Doms at least.

I have a plastic shower seat, that I would love to add a dildo or plug to. Mounting suggestions?

A "Thigh One On" harness might be perfect if it were not leather. This will be in a wet location.

I also considered driling a whole thru
the seat, but this might leave it to weak for a growing feedee such as myself

Suggestions? Creative ideas?
5 years

Dildo play

Stoked218:
Yes butt plugs count haha... have you tried a suction cup one?

No, I have not. The seat is textured so I do not think it would "stick".

I love craft projects.. EG.
5 years

Dildo play

Master will put an animal tail butt plug in my sometimes during my feedings, but I must eat them off the floor with no hands. Love it
5 years

Dildo play

Adamspet piggy:
Master will put an animal tail butt plug in my sometimes during my feedings, but I must eat them off the floor with no hands. Love it

Yes, I've used a horse hair plug before. Ever had it removed unexpectedly?
I want a pink piggy tail now....
5 years