General

Did you ever knew any thin girls who became fat farm girls?

Did you ever knew a cheerleader type girl who became a fat farm girl? Or does something like this never happen irl?
5 years

This describes almost the entire cheer squad from any small town rural school. Fast forward 15 years and they're all giant redneck hogs who have either gained 200lbs in their 3 pregnancies or spend their time expanding their waistline at the local Moose/Eagles Lodge potluck.

My sister-in-law fits this perfectly. Cheerleader in HS. Came from a small rural town. Put on 150lbs in nursing school. And is now over 350lbs. And for whatever reason got into redneck guys.

She's about as stereotypical as you can imagine: owns a pink glock, 4 wheeler, finance is a farm hand and literally is missing teeth. She's so attractive and makes great money. But she unabashedly wants to be a fat farm girl.

They're def a couple where I've wondered if he's a feeder. He'll regularly come home and toss her a giant bag of chocolate bars and they'll sit together: he'll have a few beers while she eats the entire bag in one sitting. Seems pretty feederish to me but I'm pretty sure it's just trashy and has little to do with this kink.
5 years

There are a ton of great mind control stories dealing with this theme: becoming overweight, horny, dumb down country sluts. Author Cristina Prince deals only with this genre.

Her Church Country series is great. And I love mcstories.com/ThickCountrySluts/ThickCountrySluts1.html

Cornfed Girl was another one I recall.
5 years