submission and domination

does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?1 week

I am in a DDLG relationship already, and itís amazing to combine with feederism. Weíre actually much less into feederism (Iím FA more than a feeder) than DDLG, but my little is chubby, and absolutely adorable.

Also, I know itís not everyoneís cup of tea, but my little is very much into diapers (seriously, how could I deny making her happy), and I do think diapers go very well with this lifestyle as well.

It's honestly the two best things to combine for rp

FinnFeeder:
I do. They go well together like fat girls and yoga pants.

LOL Indeed they do!

does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?3 days

LilTiddyVert:
I'm honestly curious of theres anyone like-minded. Because for me personally, having both ddlg and feederism together is a major turn on for me.

It seems a natural combination. A little is naturally impetuous and impulsive with little willpower of their own. If your little is also between Ab/Dl and little then you've got a sexy chubby toddler with no willpower. If you are the indulgent Daddy you should be then feeding is a natural extension in the dynamic. I would make a suggestion to get your little *pacifier trained* to maintain the oral fixation as a technique of soothing, calming, and/or comfort. There are many good pacifiers available designed for adult sized Ab/Dl and DD/lg mouths.
3 page 3 of 3   loading