General

How many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging?

Here trying to find out why the quality of stories is so low. There are literally some that are unreadable because of grammar, spelling, paragraphing, punctuation lack. Is no one checking these? Seemed a few years ago the quality was a bit more consistent. The themes are often too similar, also...

I gave up a long time ago. They're so bad. And I'm not even a literature or grammar snob. This is one genre where it actually makes sense to pony up the $9 subscription to Kindle Unlimited and get something worthwhile on Amazon from writers who know what they're doing.

To be devil's advocate, the platform here is so poor and rudimentary, most good authors would not even bother. There's hardly any editing capability once your story is published; can't add supplemental chapters midway through a story, you lose all punctuation marks or special symbols once you save an edit, etc.
5 years

Here trying to find out why the quality of stories is so low. There are literally some that are unreadable because of grammar, spelling, paragraphing, punctuation lack. Is no one checking these? Seemed a few years ago the quality was a bit more consistent. The themes are often too similar, also...

Bicepsual:
I gave up a long time ago. They're so bad. And I'm not even a literature or grammar snob. This is one genre where it actually makes sense to pony up the $9 subscription to Kindle Unlimited and get something worthwhile on Amazon from writers who know what they're doing.

To be devil's advocate, the platform here is so poor and rudimentary, most good authors would not even bother. There's hardly any editing capability once your story is published; can't add supplemental chapters midway through a story, you lose all punctuation marks or special symbols once you save an edit, etc.

i agree with you both, some stories are just awful and also the site doent help
5 years

fivehundred:

because I'm a conventionally attractive woman, many men on this site just assume what I'm into and start talking , not to me, but AT ME. they could look at my profile and find out what I'm into, but they prefer to skip all that and just talk AT me in whatever way gets their little peckers woody.

I just really like this paragraph. It flows so well
5 years

I'm here because it's one of the rare places where I can just talk about wanting to make my wife fatter, the work that goes into it, the tricks, the results.

I'm not looking for a relation or to feed anyone or get photos or anything. Just post with other feeders, maybe read a bit how the women experience being fattened.
5 years

Thank you for asking this question.
Expression is not solicitation. Many of us are here to celebrate, to understand, and to express our sexuality without necessarily looking for anything beyond acceptance or understanding.
5 years

amplicqu:

There was once a rating system. It seems too many people were offended by not getting top score for their misspelled words hastily thrown together, so it was removed.

Now the only thing influencing the visibility of a story is how clickbaity the title is.

There are some very good stories, but you have to invest a lot of time in finding them.
5 years

I'm here for gaining advice and talk, not sex
5 years

nofbar:
I'm here for gaining advice and talk, not sex

HectorSpectre:
The same with me. If I want to have anything sexual with someone, it's with someone I know and trust in real life and sex talk only happens in their personal company.

Past experiences show me that people can easily get misled or lead on involving sex fantasy talk online - but it depends. I've been a fool once before, never again. "Once fooled, shame on you. Twice fooled, shame on ME".

That being said, I will ask sex-related questions, but always in the context of romance advice. For instance, I have an ongoing problem with figuring out just how to tell my girlfriend that not only am I okay with with being fat, getting fatter, but that I want her to help me get fatter.
5 years
12   loading