General

All day stuffing and bloating

Just caught up with this one...

I hope that stuffing is still ongoing!

Have you taken before /during /after pics and I can't weight :-) for the weight and measurements at the end...

I really need to try a day like this and see how much encouragement I can get in my quest to hit 300 lb.
5 years

*** FINAL UPDATE ***

From around 5:30am to 10:30pm i managed to pack in 24 silver dollar pancakes with syrup, 1/2 box of cereal with 1/3 container of milk, 8 packages of mini muffins, 12 perogies, 4 containers of 5.4 oz yogurts, 12 donuts, family size (18) box of pizza bagel bites, 4 hot dogs, can of beans, 22 ozs of rice pudding, a whole roasted chicken, 1 and 3/4 pounds watermelon, 2 bananas, a sushi bowl with extra rice, a pound of gnocchi with meat sauce and riccotta, a pound of a burrito, a ton of chips, 96 ozs of apple juice, two 16 oz gatorades and just about 3 liters of soda!
5 years

An amazing accomplishment! How much weight have you gained, and how big did you bloat that belly?
5 years

*** UPDATE ***

Sorry for the �weight� (hahaha) but passed out from that epic food coma.

Started the day at 223 lbs and a 44 inch belly. Drum roll please.... ended the day at 231 lbs and a 52 inch belly!

There were times i did not want to keep going but in the end i am so glad i pushed through. Thank u all for your help, encouragement, compliments, comments and mail. I will try and get back to as many of you as possible.

P.S. - had a change in plans today and debating on making this “all day stuffing” an “all weekend stuffing”. 😛
5 years

Yes please! We are here to support you 😍
5 years

Yes! I think an all weekend stuffing is a wonderful idea.
5 years

*** UPDATE ***

7:30am Monday

Whew! It has been a wild ride. Crammed more food and drinks into this beast than I ever thought imaginable in my wildest dreams. Last night in particular I couldnt believe how insatiable I was. I literally could not stop... as the last videos show. 😁

Back to normal everyday life and normal everyday meals today. Most of which I miss because I am too busy at work.

Alot of you have asked about weight gain goals... sorry to disappoint but I actually have weight loss goals. I just want a full, stuffed, bloated, swollen, ROUND (being the optimal word) belly occasionally. I am lucky that when I eat and drink she swells right up and out in front of me which is exactly what I like. I think it will still look great at a lower weight on the occasions I push myself. Lol. And if it doesnt, I know I can pack those pounds right back on.

Thank you again to everyone. Love reading the comments on the pics and videos so please keep leaving them if you feel inclined.
5 years

Good luck with your weight loss! Although i like weight gain, i'm more interested in belly expansion and training the stomach to hold more so it's nice to see someone else with a similar interest in the community. Have a great week, thanks again for that awe inspiring display of gluttony, and can't wait for the next one smiley
5 years
12   loading