Extreme obesity

Motivation by very fat people. need advice.

Going to a movie a few days ago, I saw a woman sitting in the theater lobby. She had to be at least 500 pounds with an enormous belly. When I got into the actual theater, I noticed why she might have been there. The seats are damned small! At 325 pounds or so, I'm finally almost too fat for that theater!

Anyhow, that very fat woman triggered a latent desire to be a SSBBW, though I am male. I won't transition because I have a wonderful fiancée and want children of my own. She also triggered a more realistic desire to become a SSBHM with the assistance of my soon-to-be wife. We recently started having sex, without much success. She too is fat, at around 230, which I enjoy.

My thoughts keep going to getting huge. She accepts my fatness and knows I want to get fatter, but with our latest lovemaking, she shook my belly and said that it was getting in the way and that's why I couldn't keep up an erection. At the same time, she cautioned that she's not in any way suggesting I lose weight.

After I got a scale that really works, I revised my weight down 10 pounds to 325. I very much want to get back to gaining. I want to gain from 7 to 10 pounds a month - fast enough to regularly outgrow clothes. I'm now not sure how fat I want to get, maybe just past 500 pounds or however fat the woman in the theater lobby was.

How can I bring my fiancée around to helping me (or maybe both of us) to get super-fat? All I've told her on the subject is "I wouldn't mind getting fatter". Complicating matters is that I'm in an ill-paying wretched job not in my chosen field of computer science and am having a hard time finding something better in this small town I live in. This takes a toll on my self esteem and overall happiness.
5 years

nofbar:
Going to a movie a few days ago, I saw a woman sitting in the theater lobby. She had to be at least 500 pounds with an enormous belly. When I got into the actual theater, I noticed why she might have been there. The seats are damned small! At 325 pounds or so, I'm finally almost too fat for that theater!

Anyhow, that very fat woman triggered a latent desire to be a SSBBW, though I am male. I won't transition because I have a wonderful fianc�e and want children of my own. She also triggered a more realistic desire to become a SSBHM with the assistance of my soon-to-be wife. We recently started having sex, without much success. She too is fat, at around 230, which I enjoy.

My thoughts keep going to getting huge. She accepts my fatness and knows I want to get fatter, but with our latest lovemaking, she shook my belly and said that it was getting in the way and that's why I couldn't keep up an erection. At the same time, she cautioned that she's not in any way suggesting I lose weight.

After I got a scale that really works, I revised my weight down 10 pounds to 325. I very much want to get back to gaining. I want to gain from 7 to 10 pounds a month - fast enough to regularly outgrow clothes. I'm now not sure how fat I want to get, maybe just past 500 pounds or however fat the woman in the theater lobby was.

How can I bring my fianc�e around to helping me (or maybe both of us) to get super-fat? All I've told her on the subject is "I wouldn't mind getting fatter". Complicating matters is that I'm in an ill-paying wretched job not in my chosen field of computer science and am having a hard time finding something better in this small town I live in. This takes a toll on my self esteem and overall happiness.

It sounds like your fiance is into you being fat even though she won't say so directly. Her comment of "I am not suggesting you lose weight" is kind of a tip-off. I would take the weight gaining slowly and not make a big deal out of it or even tell your fiance. Just continue to eat more and slowly and steadily add the pounds. Keep your fiance happy and well fed and she may gain along with you. As someone who gained 130 lbs, I can tell you that it is better to take it slow so your body can adjust over time. Once over 300 lbs. like I was, mobility begins to become an issue, knee pain starts, etc. so see how you feel as you reach each milestone of 10 lbs. gained etc.

I know what it is like to desire becoming super sized. Every now and then when I see a huge guy with a giant belly, I immediately start fantasizing on what it would be like to be that fat. It often is a a real turn-on. But for good health and mobility reasons I have decided to maintain a weight around 280 lbs. even though I would love to gain another 100 lbs. and become huge like you desire.

In terms of your job, unfortunately if you are into computer programming, coding, etc. you really have to consider moving to a bigger city. That is where all the tech jobs are and you will make a really good living. Good luck on both fronts.
5 years

Any chance of moving somewhere with more opportunities? It seems like better work might make some of your dreams more feasible?

And as said it sounds like at the least she likes you fat. Perhaps after the wedding you can joke about finally getting off your wedding diet (even though you didn't lose any). See how she responds?
5 years

Edxl:
Any chance of moving somewhere with more opportunities? It seems like better work might make some of your dreams more feasible?

And as said it sounds like at the least she likes you fat. Perhaps after the wedding you can joke about finally getting off your wedding diet (even though you didn't lose any). See how she responds?

Neither of us are keen on moving to the nearest big city. I had some contract computer work there a couple weeks ago and the experience of being there was agony. The work was fine. Just being in the city was horrible. I just don't function well in crowded places or big cities.
5 years