Encourager quiz

find what kind of encouragers are you or best suits you with this quiz
share results!
uquiz.com/Z5tuCN
5 years

Encourager quiz

mine is:
The encourager:
You’re the typical encourager, you love your man fat and you help him get bigger, you love to witness the changes and do whatever to encourage him to be fatter, either by manually feeding him, helping him order when you’re out, or just by telling him how fat and fabulous he looks. Pros: you like to have a balanced relationship where both parties are on the same page. Cons: sometimes it’s hard to separate what’s sexual and what’s not when you’re part of this scene
5 years

Encourager quiz

StarSmoke:
I�d prefer a feeder quiz! Encouragement isn�t much fun for me without being fed along with it! 😊

encourager is a blanket term for all kind of feeders smiley
5 years

Encourager quiz

how bout this one:
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
5 years

Encourager quiz

The manipulator
You love to “secretly” fatten up your man and watch him being fall slowly into your fat trap, you enjoy seeing him trying so hard to fight temptation but eventually failing and accepting his fat fate. And then, you will enjoy teasing him about it, because you know that he LOVES it, poking him, making him wear tight clothes, and do things that he’s not able to physically do anymore just to get a laugh out of it. This sort of mental games and role-play can be a huge turn on for you . You would probably get along very well with social gainers (from the gainer quiz) Pros: your kind of kink can be a lot of fun when it is consensual and mutual. Cons: can come up a bit creepy at times.
5 years