General

Sometimes i wonder if i belong here?

This, is something I've wondered about for awhile. I've also lurked here for over 12 years, often too nervous to reach out. Speaking to very few individuals if I ever do.

What I like, physically is if you assume average height (in the US that's between about 5'3" to 5'7" for women), I like about 200-250ish lbs, give or take some. (I'll admit, some even at 300ish look great.)

At the same time, I don't care for immobility, mental laziness, or ultimate physical laziness. The plump teacher, the large accountant, the soft manager, that's what I really like. Not running or extreme physical exertion (I wish she remains mobile enough to help me around the house) but I still want her in a career type job. That she works hard, even if not physically.

Alas, I don't feel comfortable with a serious relationship as of this writing, BBW or not. I still have a lot I feel I must do first before that is possible.

Though if I do end up with a smaller woman, I will no doubt love her (even if I do secretly wish she will have a larger helping or indulge her sweet tooth a bit more, to give me more to love).

I had to get a bit drunk to post this, by drinking more after the bar. I hope I don't regret posting this later.

Also, not everything is bigger in Texas, but some things are just larger everywhere.
5 years

Sometimes i wonder if i belong here?

One thing I have learned from being on here is that everyone is living at someone else's goal weight. There are things here that other people like to which I am indifferent, some things I find distasteful, some I like, and some I never really thought about before. But sharing thoughts, experiences, fantasies, and struggles is why I am here, and if that is happening for you, you belong.
5 years