General

Venting my rage

Ugh. I can't believe I am doing this but there is no other place which will appreciate my rage at the moment.

A couple days ago the little butterball, my sweet, fat little husband, told me something that was akin to him experiencing sexual harassment at the hands of one of my acquaintance. I affected calm, as he needed that, but I was so livid I can't describe it. I even had to take care of it on my day of rest which only added to my rage. I was so sad for the little butterball, who's only gotten weaker and more awkward as he's gotten fatter. The idea of someone encroaching on what is mine - not to mention filling him with fear and mortification - sends me through the roof.
I took care of it but boy am I ticked, to say the least!
5 years

Venting my rage

TheWhipHand:
Ugh. I can't believe I am doing this but there is no other place which will appreciate my rage at the moment.

A couple days ago the little butterball, my sweet, fat little husband, told me something that was akin to him experiencing sexual harassment at the hands of one of my acquaintance. I affected calm, as he needed that, but I was so livid I can't describe it. I even had to take care of it on my day of rest which only added to my rage. I was so sad for the little butterball, who's only gotten weaker and more awkward as he's gotten fatter. The idea of someone encroaching on what is mine - not to mention filling him with fear and mortification - sends me through the roof.

Are you alright now, have you calmed down? I'm not sure what transpired (not sure if I want you to go down that road again). I can understand the getting weaker and awkward from my own expereince.
5 years

Venting my rage

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:
Are you alright now, have you calmed down? I'm not sure what transpired (not sure if I want you to go down that road again). I can understand the getting weaker and awkward from my own expereince.

Yes, thank you. Much better now I've slept on it, but still a little annoyed with myself for not having made more of obvious bad behaviour. Something good has come of it, though - it's as if we've fallen in love all over again.
5 years

Venting my rage

newfatness:
You are right to tell us that. I can understand you are edgy. It's difficult to resist at sexual harassment for men especially when we are fat and people have to say that. Men are getting fatter and fatter and it's not for sexual harrassment but to become docile, gentle and really obedient for open-minded modern women.

Yes, she took most ungenerous advantage of his situation.
5 years