Submission and domination

Turned on

I love being teased, humiliated and degraded. I like being told what a Fat piggy I am while my Fat rolls are being jiggled. Stuff me in clothes only a stripper should wear then being taken out to eat while I stuff my face as people laugh at me. Then when We get home all Fat and disgusting I like my master to make me watch him pleasure himself looking at skinny fit and toned girls while I can’t even reach down to please myself because I’m so fat
5 years

Turned on

[mode fat humiliation on]It is clear that your master pleases himself by watching young and attractive girls. You can't satisfy a man with your body anymore. And that's only your fault. Some people can control themselves, other not. Slim women are queens all men dream of. By stuffing your face with junk food, you had a short time of pleasure but the price for it is a whole life of loneliness just being able to disgust men who meet you. As you can't please yourself anymore and you're not able to find a partner anymore, how will you compensate your sexual tension? Again with food?[/mode fat humiliation off]
5 years