Gaining

On again and off again - the kink that comes and goes

Tile:
Having lurked and been active around the FA and weight gain community for over 20 years I have gained some interesting perspectives on my own desires and am curious if anyone else experiences the same. Quick background - thin all my life, athletic (when not injured), but attracted to fat as early as 1st grade. I dated and had relations with a few BBWs when in HS and college - pre internet so I thought it was me and I was alone in my kink. Thanks to the internet I learned that I wasn�t.

I married a thin woman, who�s mother was very fat. On my honeymoon I had my urges to eat to gain weight. This repeated a week or more at a time once or twice every other year, but I had a high metabolism and nothing would really happen. I would certainly get super aroused at the thought of getting fat, I would stuff my closes when alone, but would always get tired I having to eat a ton of food for little or no impact. Bi never shared my interest in my gaining, but overtime slow encouraged my wife who has thankfully put on 50 lbs since we got married.

I have always had a consistent attraction to very large and curvaceous women and over time I have begun to become an admirer of Men�s fat bellies, thought I have 0 male attraction. I think it�s and interst in imagining myself like that.

As I�ve gotten older I have notice that the brief weight gain forays have begun to leave their mark with more and more subcutaneous fat staying for the long term. Also when the desire comes it come with greater and greater erotic energy where I furiously eat and stuff over a longer period to the point that I feel I am finally gliding into full on obesity and I find it super erotic. I find it now super hot to think of a male gaining buddy to mutually gain together. I have a strong belief that if I found one in person I would not be able to stop gaining anymore.

With all they said, has anyone else had the on-again off-again desire like mine? I would be curious.

I too have had a similar experience. My wife was a bit overweight when we married, her mom was obese. She wore a bikini on our honeymoon. She's now up over two hundred pounds. Which I love, but she doesn't. I check out men's bellies also, thinking how I would look that big.
My gaining comes in spurts too. It seems I gain more in the summer than the winter. I like to binge and now that I'm older I gain very easily. Most of my fat is visceral, so I have a firm bulging belly. I do sit ups to have some control over my bulge. I retired from the military reserves five years ago and I have put on between fifteen and twenty pounds. I enjoy looking in the mirror and admiring my belly, which I stick out as much as I can. My wife has not mentioned my weight gain, though I strive to make it obvious to her.
When I have put on weight, I got up to 230 lbs., last summer I really notice it when I do my sit ups and run, which I do daily. Someday, I will just let myself go (hopefully). Great thread.
5 years

On again and off again - the kink that comes and goes

This is true for me a bit.

With my wife and women I always want to see gaining and Fat. With me there has only been a handful of times where I actually acted on and intentionally gained and it usually came after a accidental gain as a starting point. I do think about it maybe 2-3 tines a year but don’t really act on it.

So with my wife I am always thinking of it with me only once in a blue while.
5 years